Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT Complains about the BBC and Prince Philip's death

Just to put things into perspective.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...20210416207210

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/04/2021 09:31, ARW wrote:
Just to put things into perspective.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...20210416207210

A minute's silence demeans the 11 AM silence for all those who
died in 1914 - 1918 defending the Brit monarchy against the
Kraut monarchy.

Just who do they think they are, this handful of families
who have been on an ego trip for centuries and suppressing
the common men in Europe?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 06:31:55 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/04/2021 21:31, Rod Speed wrote:

"gareth evans" wrote in message
On 17/04/2021 09:31, ARW wrote:
Just to put things into perspective.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...20210416207210

A minute's silence demeans the 11 AM silence for all those who died in
1914 - 1918 defending the Brit monarchy against the Kraut monarchy.

Bull****. That war wasnt about monarchy.

It was very much so, with all the monarchies and empires
of Europe rubbing up against each other, Britain, Germany,
Prussia, Austria-Hungary, Russia and the Ottoman just to
name a few.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bull**** it was.

with all the monarchies and empires of Europe rubbing up against each
other, Britain, Germany, Prussia, Austria-Hungary, Russia and the Ottoman
just to name a few.

The monarchs werent the ones that signed the
treatys that ended up with that war and werent
the ones that decided to go to war either.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 08:32:32 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH yet more of the trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Don't worry you will get a second chance not to see them soon, I'm sure.
My gripe this week has been the lack of fun stuff on bbc local radio, it
seems you can only have one bit of fun in a show, since any more might be
disrespectful and no you cannot play requests they have to be chosen from a
play list the bbc uses in times of mourning. However many of these tunes
seem to be mindless crap modern shallow wallpaper music.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"ARW" wrote in message
Just to put things into perspective.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...20210416207210

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 08:25:00 +0100, Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) wrote:

Don't worry you will get a second chance not to see them soon, I'm sure.
My gripe this week has been the lack of fun stuff on bbc local radio,
it
seems you can only have one bit of fun in a show, since any more might
be disrespectful and no you cannot play requests they have to be chosen
from a play list the bbc uses in times of mourning. However many of
these tunes seem to be mindless crap modern shallow wallpaper music.

I've been using Radio Garden and playing Radio Sydney, etc.