Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Complains about the BBC and Prince Philip's death

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 08:25:00 +0100, Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) wrote:

Don't worry you will get a second chance not to see them soon, I'm sure.
My gripe this week has been the lack of fun stuff on bbc local radio,
it
seems you can only have one bit of fun in a show, since any more might
be disrespectful and no you cannot play requests they have to be chosen
from a play list the bbc uses in times of mourning. However many of
these tunes seem to be mindless crap modern shallow wallpaper music.

I've been using Radio Garden and playing Radio Sydney, etc.