Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Complains about the BBC and Prince Philip's death

Don't worry you will get a second chance not to see them soon, I'm sure.
My gripe this week has been the lack of fun stuff on bbc local radio, it
seems you can only have one bit of fun in a show, since any more might be
disrespectful and no you cannot play requests they have to be chosen from a
play list the bbc uses in times of mourning. However many of these tunes
seem to be mindless crap modern shallow wallpaper music.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!