Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Black eyes

Why have these 3 all got black left eyes ?
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cp...-145596526.jpg

And its 2012, so it can't be this virus.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default "Who or What is Rod Speed?"

"Rod Speed is an entirely modern phenomenon. Essentially, Rod Speed
man" on the InterNet."

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Give us a clue, as these are archive pictures quite obviously and I cannot
see them anyway.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Why have these 3 all got black left eyes ?
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cp...-145596526.jpg

And its 2012, so it can't be this virus.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Give us a clue, as these are archive pictures quite obviously and I
cannot see them anyway.

Yeah, sorry, forgot about you.

It’s a pic of Phil and a couple of his female relos,
with the two women with quite pronounced black
left eyes and Phil with less of a black left eye.

Tho with a second look it looks like some sort of photo
artefact given that the middle woman clearly hasn’t got
black hair on top of her head but does down the left
side of her head. Quite odd.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Why have these 3 all got black left eyes ?
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cp...-145596526.jpg

And its 2012, so it can't be this virus.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Give us a clue, as these are archive pictures quite obviously and I
cannot see them anyway.

Yeah, sorry, forgot about you.

It’s a pic of Phil and a couple of his female relos,
with the two women with quite pronounced black
left eyes and Phil with less of a black left eye.

Tho with a second look it looks like some sort of photo
artefact given that the middle woman clearly hasn’t got
black hair on top of her head but does down the left
side of her head. Quite odd.

Not so bad when viewed on the iphone.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Why have these 3 all got black left eyes ?
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cp...-145596526.jpg

And its 2012, so it can't be this virus.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Blind Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 07:47:34 +0100, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

Give us a clue, as these are archive pictures quite obviously and I cannot
see them anyway.
Brainless & Daft

Trust that Brainless & Daft (REAL daft!) will be the one to take the
trolling Australian arsehole's latest idiotic bait!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 17:11:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Not so bad when viewed on the iphone.

Auto-contradicting YOURSELF now, you clinically insane trolling senile
asshole from Oz?

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Give us a clue, as these are archive pictures quite obviously and I
cannot see them anyway.

Yeah, sorry, forgot about you.

It’s a pic of Phil and a couple of his female relos,
with the two women with quite pronounced black
left eyes and Phil with less of a black left eye.

Tho with a second look it looks like some sort of photo
artefact given that the middle woman clearly hasn’t got
black hair on top of her head but does down the left
side of her head. Quite odd.

The two "female relos" are Princesses Beatrice (left) and Eugenie (middle)
(Prince Philip's granddaughters). I can never remember which is which and
had to look it up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"NY" wrote in message
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Give us a clue, as these are archive pictures quite obviously and I
cannot see them anyway.

Yeah, sorry, forgot about you.

It’s a pic of Phil and a couple of his female relos,
with the two women with quite pronounced black
left eyes and Phil with less of a black left eye.

Tho with a second look it looks like some sort of photo
artefact given that the middle woman clearly hasn’t got
black hair on top of her head but does down the left
side of her head. Quite odd.

The two "female relos" are Princesses Beatrice (left) and Eugenie (middle)
(Prince Philip's granddaughters). I can never remember which is which and
had to look it up.

I cant either and tried to find the BBC news item that had that
picture in it with the description of who the two women are
but couldn’t find it with a quick look.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 10:13:11 +0100, NY, the really endlessly blathering,
notorious, troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

The two "female relos" are Princesses Beatrice (left) and Eugenie (middle)
(Prince Philip's granddaughters). I can never remember which is which and
had to look it up.

It's entirely off topic ****, you notorious troll-feeding senile asshole!
Off topic TROLL****!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 19:57:27 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"NY" wrote in message
The two "female relos" are Princesses Beatrice (left) and Eugenie
(middle) (Prince Philip's granddaughters). I can never remember which is
which and had to look it up.

I cant either and tried to find the BBC news item that had that
picture in it with the description of who the two women are
but couldn’t find it with a quick look.

To save you looking it up, they are the daughters of Prince Andrew (Queen
and Prince Philip's third child) and Sarah Ferguson ("Fergie"). One of them
(I forget which) wore a rather remarkable "fascinator" (a hat-like thing)
that looked like antlers crossed with a toilet seat at Prince William's and
Catherine (Kate) Middleton's wedding in 2011.

Ah, it was Beatrice
https://img.ti-media.net/wp/uploads/...ce-920x518.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Just maybe - their eyes are below a brow - the brow tends to shade their
eyes, the photo therefore pick this up as a darker area! Perhaps compare
with photos you have taken.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"NY" wrote in message
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"NY" wrote in message
The two "female relos" are Princesses Beatrice (left) and Eugenie
(middle) (Prince Philip's granddaughters). I can never remember which is
which and had to look it up.

I cant either and tried to find the BBC news item that had that
picture in it with the description of who the two women are
but couldn’t find it with a quick look.

To save you looking it up, they are the daughters of Prince Andrew (Queen
and Prince Philip's third child) and Sarah Ferguson ("Fergie"). One of
them (I forget which) wore a rather remarkable "fascinator" (a hat-like
thing) that looked like antlers crossed with a toilet seat at Prince
William's and Catherine (Kate) Middleton's wedding in 2011.

Ah, it was Beatrice
https://img.ti-media.net/wp/uploads/...ce-920x518.jpg

Jeezus, stupid stuff stupid women get up to.

You're paying for that ****.