Jason Quick

Default The "Made My Eyes Pop" Auction of the Week

or

http://tinyurl.com/c23rc

Hm. I'm only about 120mi from St Joe, and I could *rent* a freakin'
flatbed, and I gotta Visa with more than enough space on
it....hm....building a house next year...hhhhhmmmm.

Khaya floors, woodwork, cabinets in a 2500sf Craftsman 2-story?
Hm....wonder if the missus likes the look of mahogany...at $1.80/bf it's
certainly worth thinking about...hell, even with renting/borrowing a truck
it'd be worth thinking about.

Jason

toller

Khaya floors, woodwork, cabinets in a 2500sf Craftsman 2-story?
Hm....wonder if the missus likes the look of mahogany...at $1.80/bf it's
certainly worth thinking about...hell, even with renting/borrowing a truck
it'd be worth thinking about.

Before you get too carried away, have a look at it first.
Last year I bought 100bf of "mahogany" for $100 from a newspaper ad. It is
all nice wood, and for $1/bf a heck of a bargain; but it is hard to find two
pieces that go together. This wood may be more consistant, but look at it
first!