Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ANAGRAM of Franklin Delano Roosevelt:

ANAGRAM of Franklin Delano Roosevelt:
Frankenstein, or a love doll?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12 Apr 2021, David P wrote

ANAGRAM of Franklin Delano Roosevelt:
Frankenstein, or a love doll?

"Presbyterians" is an anagram of "Britney Spears".....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/04/2021 12:17, HVS wrote:
On 12 Apr 2021, David P wrote

ANAGRAM of Franklin Delano Roosevelt:
Frankenstein, or a love doll?

"Presbyterians" is an anagram of "Britney Spears".....

"I'm palace balls worker" is an anagram of, "Camilla Parker Bowles"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"gareth evans" wrote in message
On 12/04/2021 12:17, HVS wrote:
On 12 Apr 2021, David P wrote

ANAGRAM of Franklin Delano Roosevelt:
Frankenstein, or a love doll?

"Presbyterians" is an anagram of "Britney Spears".....

"I'm palace balls worker" is an anagram of, "Camilla Parker Bowles"

Dave Allen ("Anal Delve") or Mike Yarwood (I forget which - maybe both) did
a series of highly appropriate anagrams of politicians' and celebrities'
names. The ones I can remember a

Diana Spencer = A, send a prince (and more recently and tragically "A car
spin is end" for "Princess Diana")

Virginia Bottomley = I'm an evil Tory bigot

Rev Ian Paisley = Vile IRA Pansy (said in a strong Belfast accent)

Shirley Williams = I whirl aimlessly

Ted Heath = The Death (said with the characteristic Ted Heath shoulder shrug
as he laughed)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/04/2021 13:33, NY wrote:
"gareth evans" wrote in message
On 12/04/2021 12:17, HVS wrote:
On 12 Apr 2021, David P wrote

ANAGRAM of Franklin Delano Roosevelt:
Frankenstein, or a love doll?

"Presbyterians" is an anagram of "Britney Spears".....

"I'm palace balls worker" is an anagram of, "Camilla Parker Bowles"

Dave Allen ("Anal Delve") or Mike Yarwood (I forget which - maybe both)
did a series of highly appropriate anagrams of politicians' and
celebrities' names. The ones I can remember a

Diana Spencer = A, send a prince (and more recently and tragically "A
car spin is end" for "Princess Diana")

Virginia Bottomley = I'm an evil Tory bigot

Rev Ian Paisley = Vile IRA Pansy (said in a strong Belfast accent)

Shirley Williams = I whirl aimlessly

Ted Heath = The Death (said with the characteristic Ted Heath shoulder
shrug as he laughed)

Tony Blair MP= I'm Tory plan-B

The most mysterious one is the Loch Ness monster, latin name of

Nessiteras Rhombopteryx = Monster Hoax by Sir Peter S

named by Sir Peter Scott , nudge,nudge

--
Global sea level rise to 2100 from curve-fitted existing altimetry data
http://diverse.4mg.com/slr.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Did they all dress up as schoolgirls in their videos as well?
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"HVS" wrote in message
On 12 Apr 2021, David P wrote

ANAGRAM of Franklin Delano Roosevelt:
Frankenstein, or a love doll?

"Presbyterians" is an anagram of "Britney Spears".....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

gareth evans wrote:
HVS wrote:
David P wrote

ANAGRAM of Franklin Delano Roosevelt:
Frankenstein, or a love doll?

"Presbyterians" is an anagram of "Britney Spears".....

"I'm palace balls worker" is an anagram of, "Camilla Parker Bowles"

ANAGRAM of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh:
I dub Dr. Pepper: "Enough chili 'n' kif!"