Posted to uk.d-i-y
NY[_2_] NY[_2_] is offline

Default ANAGRAM of Franklin Delano Roosevelt:

"gareth evans" wrote in message
On 12/04/2021 12:17, HVS wrote:
On 12 Apr 2021, David P wrote

ANAGRAM of Franklin Delano Roosevelt:
Frankenstein, or a love doll?

"Presbyterians" is an anagram of "Britney Spears".....

"I'm palace balls worker" is an anagram of, "Camilla Parker Bowles"

Dave Allen ("Anal Delve") or Mike Yarwood (I forget which - maybe both) did
a series of highly appropriate anagrams of politicians' and celebrities'
names. The ones I can remember a

Diana Spencer = A, send a prince (and more recently and tragically "A car
spin is end" for "Princess Diana")

Virginia Bottomley = I'm an evil Tory bigot

Rev Ian Paisley = Vile IRA Pansy (said in a strong Belfast accent)

Shirley Williams = I whirl aimlessly

Ted Heath = The Death (said with the characteristic Ted Heath shoulder shrug
as he laughed)