Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Franklin foundry lathe

I don't know if my posting went to the right person.I'm new to this. I
was looking for the person who got a Franklin Foundry Lathe (in a Nov.
18 posting) and has a manual with it for model #50537. I would like to
copy it or have someone copy it for me and I would gladly pay for it
and the shipping costs. thanks

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

If you do a search like "Franklin Foundry Lathe" in this group you
will find a couple of posts on this.
Hope that that's what you need.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo