Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:25:01 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
Try telling that to those who have had relos killed
by it and who have ended up with long covid.

A very small number. 4 times less than cancer.

Does that mean if you have cancer Covid can't kill you?

If you're already going to die, then yes.

Nope, covid can kill you before the cancer does. Some cancers kill
you years after the cancer surgery that didn't get all of the cancer.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Mon, 3 May 2021 04:45:33 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 21:40:57 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 21:51:23 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 20:43:22 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 21:28:52 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
The results will be biassed according to whether people choose to do
the
test - some won't want to know.

Yes, but that doesnt stop it being a viable survey of that question.

Surveys show what the person running the survey want them to show..

Not in this case where you are measuring if the individual has
antibodys.

They will change the figures, exaggerate, mess around with percentages
fool the masses etc.

Nope, they are doing the survey to get hard info about the virus.

Which they'll manipulate to get their opinion across to the gullible.

No they dont. They dont bother with the general public, just
publish the results in peer reviewed scientific journals to help
the system deal better with this virus.

What a fuss over nothing.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 02 May 2021 18:46:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 02/05/2021 18:29, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 21:39:26 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 21:50:25 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 09:32:37 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 22/04/2021 19:20, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 11:05:21 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
I'm having nothing to do with it. It's way too much fuss over
something
that kills 4 times less than cancer.

The logic of the village idiot.

Explain why you worry about something that's unlikely to happen to
you.

Address that to extinction rebellion

In fact I think you will find that huge number of people have been
infected with COVID, and survived,

Indeed. So no need to worry at all.

Try telling that to those who have had relos killed
by it and who have ended up with long covid.

A very small number. 4 times less than cancer.

although the long term damage is unknown...

We also don't know the long term damage of the vaccine.

In fact we already know that it fixes quite a bit of long covid.

For now. It might have infected us all.

We know that the mRNA vaccines cant do that.

It's a new vaccine, it could do anything.

I very much doubt it could make you sprout more fingers than you already
have

Radiation does.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 22/04/2021 19:20, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 11:05:21 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Â*Â* Commander Kinsey wrote:
I'm having nothing to do with it.Â* It's way too much fuss over
something
that kills 4 times less than cancer.

The logic of the village idiot.

Explain why you worry about something that's unlikely to happen to
you.

Address that to extinction rebellion

In fact I think you will find that huge number of people have been
infected with COVID, and survived,

Indeed.Â* So no need to worry at all.

Try telling that to those who have had relos killed
by it and who have ended up with long covid.

A very small number.Â* 4 times less than cancer.

although the long term damage is unknown...

We also don't know the long term damage of the vaccine.

In fact we already know that it fixes quite a bit of long covid.

For now.Â* It might have infected us all.

We know that the mRNA vaccines cant do that.

It's a new vaccine, it could do anything.

I very much doubt it could make you sprout more fingers than you already
have

Radiation does.

No, it doesn't.
It kills you or gives you cancer.

let them."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding NATURAL IDIOT!

On Sat, 8 May 2021 19:21:05 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

I very much doubt it could make you sprout more fingers than you already
have

Radiation does.

No, it doesn't.
It kills you or gives you cancer.

LOL ****ing stupid blithering idiots!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 22/04/2021 19:20, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 11:05:21 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

Nope, none of those exposed in the atom bomb tests ever did.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 22/04/2021 19:20, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 11:05:21 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
** Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

Radiation mainly affects the offspring of those so irradiated:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...f/PB011001.pdf
Very high mutation rate in offspring of Chernobyl accident liquidators.
"An unexpectedly high (sevenfold) increase in the number of new bands in
CA individuals compared with the level seen in controls was recorded".

CA = Conceived After Chernobyl accident.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Sat, 8 May 2021 21:01:49 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Radiation mainly affects the offspring of those so irradiated:

You just CAN'T but suck off every single troll that crosses your way, eh,
you troll-feeding senile smartass?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 9 May 2021 05:19:54 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 02 May 2021 18:48:19 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 02/05/2021 18:29, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:25:01 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
Try telling that to those who have had relos killed
by it and who have ended up with long covid.

A very small number. 4 times less than cancer.

Does that mean if you have cancer Covid can't kill you?

If you're already going to die, then yes.

In my heart treatment recovery ward there was a guy who looked really ill.
"have you had hear surgery?"
"Yes, but god knows why"!
"Why is that?"
"Because I have an incurable brain tumour and will be dead in 6 weeks"

Sounds like a stupid thing the NHS would do. At least they performed the surgery on the correct organ. I did laugh when I was in hospital with a broken arm with complications, all bandaged up with blood everywhere, and the doctor asked me to confirm which arm he should be operating on!

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 22/04/2021 19:20, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 11:05:21 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

Nope. the technology has been around for a while now.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA_vaccine#History

it could do anything.

Nope, there is no virus in it.

If it can give you symptoms, it can do you harm. Asbestos doesn't have a virus in it, but that's not so good for you.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 02 May 2021 19:45:33 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:25:01 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
Try telling that to those who have had relos killed
by it and who have ended up with long covid.

A very small number. 4 times less than cancer.

Does that mean if you have cancer Covid can't kill you?

If you're already going to die, then yes.

Nope, covid can kill you before the cancer does. Some cancers kill
you years after the cancer surgery that didn't get all of the cancer.

So the virus didn't really kill you. It just shortened your life slightly.

Let's say you were going to die of something in 1 week, and I ran you over, killing you instantly. I've only stolen 1 week of life from you. But if you weren't going to die, I've stolen decades from you.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10 May 2021 18:11:50 GMT, Dim Streater, the brain dead, troll-feeding,
senile idiot, blathered again:

Asbestos doesn't have a virus in it, but that's not so good for you.

Oddly enough, I don't intend to inject asbestos into my arm.

Even odder, you certainly are willing to take the dumbest troll's baits,
time and again! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10 May 2021 18:14:02 GMT, Dim Bleater, the brain dead, notorious,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered again:

Plenty of previously healthy not-going-to-die-yet people have pegged it due to
the virus. Y'know, you're shaping up to be a bigger twerp even than T r o l l
- and that's a high bar.

Not as bit a twerp as you, though, troll-feeding senile twit! tsk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 22/04/2021 19:20, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 11:05:21 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

That's not anything.

Asbestos doesn't have a virus in it, but that's not so good for you.

Yes, but your anything was wrong, it cant infect you with the virus.
Some of the worst vaccines have done that with other diseases.

And one of the SARS vaccines could kill you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:25:01 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
Try telling that to those who have had relos killed
by it and who have ended up with long covid.

A very small number. 4 times less than cancer.

Does that mean if you have cancer Covid can't kill you?

If you're already going to die, then yes.

Nope, covid can kill you before the cancer does. Some cancers kill
you years after the cancer surgery that didn't get all of the cancer.

So the virus didn't really kill you. It just shortened your life
slightly.

That's killing you. Yes you will always die of
something eventually, but the virus did kill you.

Let's say you were going to die of something in 1 week, and I ran you
over, killing you instantly. I've only stolen 1 week of life from you.
But if you weren't going to die, I've stolen decades from you.

Its still what killed you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 11 May 2021 07:33:17 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Tim Streater
writes

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 21:39:26 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

On 22/04/2021 19:20, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 11:05:21 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

"At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, no mRNA drug or vaccine had been
licensed for use in humans." from your quoted article.

Snip
--
bert

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Tim Streater
writes

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:25:01 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
Try telling that to those who have had relos killed
by it and who have ended up with long covid.

A very small number. 4 times less than cancer.

Does that mean if you have cancer Covid can't kill you?

If you're already going to die, then yes.

Nope, covid can kill you before the cancer does. Some cancers kill
you years after the cancer surgery that didn't get all of the cancer.

So the virus didn't really kill you. It just shortened your life slightly.

Let's say you were going to die of something in 1 week, and I ran you
over, killing you instantly. I've only stolen 1 week of life from
you. But if you weren't going to die, I've stolen decades from you.

Plenty of previously healthy not-going-to-die-yet people have pegged it due to
the virus. Y'know, you're shaping up to be a bigger twerp even than T r o l l
- and that's a high bar.

A number have also pegged it due to the vaccine - but we're not told
about that.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
bert wrote:
A number have also pegged it due to the vaccine - but we're not told
about that.

So pray tell just how you know? Crystal ball?

--
*When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
A number have also pegged it due to the vaccine - but we're not told
about that.

And how many would that be, then?

Quite.

Like many old farts I've been interested to hear how similar aged friends
etc have got on. Only two out of about 100 have had a severe reaction to
the vaccine. One lasted about 3 weeks, but is fine now. The other may have
a DVT in a leg, and is pretty upset about it, but had the first jab only 3
weeks ago.

In the same group, one has died of Covid. No less than four others have
long Covid. For many months now.

6 have had mild(ish) Covid and seem to have recovered well.

Pretty well all are in the old (retired) group that have been serious
about observing social distancing, etc. So not representative of those
still working normally.

--
*A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Sun, 02 May 2021 19:45:33 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Â*"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
Â*news Â*On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:25:01 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

Â*In article ,
Â*Â*Â* Commander Kinsey wrote:
Â* Try telling that to those who have had relos killed
Â* by it and who have ended up with long covid.

Â*A very small number.Â* 4 times less than cancer.

Â*Does that mean if you have cancer Covid can't kill you?

Â*If you're already going to die, then yes.

Â*Nope, covid can kill you before the cancer does. Some cancers kill
Â*you years after the cancer surgery that didn't get all of the cancer.

So the virus didn't really kill you.Â* It just shortened your life
slightly.

Let's say you were going to die of something in 1 week, and I ran you
over, killing you instantly.Â* I've only stolen 1 week of life from
you.Â* But if you weren't going to die, I've stolen decades from you.

Plenty of previously healthy not-going-to-die-yet people have pegged
it due to
the virus. Y'know, you're shaping up to be a bigger twerp even thanÂ* T
r o l l
- and that's a high bar.

A number have also pegged it due to the vaccine - but we're not told
about that.

You other than it being splashed all over the news?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Tim Streater
writes

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:25:01 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

Don't know exactly because, as I said they don't tell us.
--
bert

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
bert wrote:
A number have also pegged it due to the vaccine - but we're not told
about that.

So pray tell just how you know? Crystal ball?

Because general statistics of death esp from AZ have been published but
not actual number. They've gone quiet about Pfizer but their figures are
a little better.
By the way the animals, mice and primates used in tests of the AZ
vaccine all died.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , John
Rumm writes

wrote:

*"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
*news *On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:25:01 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

*In article ,
*** Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

Which news? Can you give me the specific number for the UK this month
for example?
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/05/2021 14:42, bert wrote:
In article , Tim Streater

A number have also pegged it due to the vaccine - but we're not told
about that.

And how many would that be, then?

Don't know exactly because, as I said they don't tell us.

A man observes another man tearing up newspapers and throwing them out
of the train window.
"Excuse me, but why are you doing that?"
"It keeps the elephants down"
"But there are no elephants"
"It's very effective"...

Mark Twain
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Â* bert wrote:
A number have also pegged it due to the vaccine - but we're not told
about that.

So pray tell just how you know? Crystal ball?

Because general statistics of death esp from AZ have been published but
not actual number. They've gone quiet about Pfizer but their figures are
a little better.
By the way the animals, mice and primates used in tests of the AZ
vaccine all died.

Mice do not live very long dear

--
Climate Change: Socialism wearing a lab coat.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/05/2021 14:51, bert wrote:
In article , John
Rumm writes

wrote:

Â*"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
Â*news Â*On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:25:01 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

Â*In article ,
Â*Â*Â* Commander Kinsey wrote:
Â* Try telling that to those who have had relos killed
Â* by it and who have ended up with long covid.

Â*A very small number.Â* 4 times less than cancer.

Â*Does that mean if you have cancer Covid can't kill you?

Â*If you're already going to die, then yes.

Â*Nope, covid can kill you before the cancer does. Some cancers kill
Â*you years after the cancer surgery that didn't get all of the
cancer.

So the virus didn't really kill you.Â* It just shortened your life
slightly.

Let's say you were going to die of something in 1 week, and I ran
youÂ* over, killing you instantly.Â* I've only stolen 1 week of life
fromÂ* you.Â* But if you weren't going to die, I've stolen decades
from you.

Plenty of previously healthy not-going-to-die-yet people have pegged
it due to
the virus. Y'know, you're shaping up to be a bigger twerp even than
TÂ* r o l l
- and that's a high bar.

A number have also pegged it due to the vaccine - but we're not told
about that.

You other than it being splashed all over the news?

Which news? Can you give me the specific number for the UK this month
for example?

Do you have a test that shows death due to clotting and low platelets is
caused by the AZ (or another) vaccine? If not then your question is
incapable of being answered.

OTOH the MHRA continues to publish figures for cumulative cases and
deaths in those recently vaccinated. If you subtract then you can work
out the additional deaths in the intervbal.

TLDR: the truth is out there if you can be bothered to look.

--
Robin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

bert wrote:
A number have also pegged it due to the vaccine - but we're not told
about that.

So pray tell just how you know? Crystal ball?

Because general statistics of death esp from AZ have been published but
not actual number. They've gone quiet about Pfizer but their figures are
a little better.

A little better than a figure not published, then?

Any more you'd like to share with us from your Aunty Vera's facebook page?

By the way the animals, mice and primates used in tests of the AZ
vaccine all died.

Mice and primates aren't animals?

--
*Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/05/2021 14:51, bert wrote:
In article , John
Rumm writes

wrote:

Â*"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
Â*news Â*On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:25:01 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

Â*In article ,
Â*Â*Â* Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n931

"Among more than 20 million people who have been vaccinated with the
AstraZeneca vaccine in the UK so far, 79 cases of rare blood clots with
low platelets have been reported, as well as 19 deaths, said the UKs
Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency. This equates to
around one case per 250€‰000 people vaccinated€”0.0004%€”and one death in a
million.

About 100€‰000 people usually develop blood clots every month in the EU,
and 3000 cases a month are thought to occur in the UK."

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Robin" wrote in message
On 13/05/2021 14:51, bert wrote:
In article , John Rumm
writes

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:25:01 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

Yep, the autopsy.

is caused by the AZ (or another) vaccine?

With that very unusual type of clotting, yep, that
showed up in the week after the vaccination.

If not then your question is incapable of being answered.

OTOH the MHRA continues to publish figures for cumulative cases and deaths
in those recently vaccinated. If you subtract then you can work out the
additional deaths in the intervbal.

TLDR: the truth is out there if you can be bothered to look.

Not with that very unusual clotting.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 14 May 2021 06:44:52 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 22/04/2021 19:20, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 11:05:21 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

Explain Brahmin.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 22/04/2021 19:20, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 11:05:21 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

[[[[OCD alert]]]]

Asbestos doesn't have a virus in it, but that's not so good for you.

Yes, but your anything was wrong, it cant infect you with the virus.
Some of the worst vaccines have done that with other diseases.

And one of the SARS vaccines could kill you.

Yet you trust this one.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 22/04/2021 19:20, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 11:05:21 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

Yet, some of us have had these vaccines, we're
still here, and we're as kooky as ever.

The day you have shortness of breath, your
PulseOx is down to 70, is not the time to be
thinking "maybe I was a twit about getting vaccinated".
It's too late then. And with the crowd at the
hospital, it doesn't take too many timing
errors, for them to fail to reverse your
descent. They tired. They're worn out.
One more dopey lout to fix, you're not
going to get their best effort, every
day of the week.

If you get put on a ventilator, you're going
to be one ****ed-off punter when you come to
two weeks later, and 50lb lighter. And at
that point, the best description for you would
be "alive - but ruined beyond recognition".

That's what it's like, sailor.

Remember that some who come off a ventilator,
are ruined enough to be looking for a lung
transplant. And guess what, the young people
have priority for those. If you're an oldish
sod, get the shot! There will be no pity for
you otherwise. They'll give the lungs to the
young people.

I don't know if you've ever had a shortness
of breath event - I have, and yes, it did
make a believer out of me. You wouldn't have
to tell me twice to get a vaccine.

Paul
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 18 May 2021 16:29:01 -0400, Paul, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile ASSHOLE, blathered again:

Yet, some of us have had these vaccines, we're
still here, and we're as kooky as ever.

....and sucking troll cock as ever, you demented senile twit! tsk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 22/04/2021 19:20, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 11:05:21 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

Nope, I looked at the phase 3 trial results.

In fact I choose not to have the AstraZeneca because
the Pfizer doesn't have the CVT and PVT tiny risk.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 19 May 2021 12:15:44 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID: