Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default diy smart multiway trailing socket.

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 19:40:54 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

On 29/03/2021 18:48, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 17:00:26 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

On 29/03/2021 15:44, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 14:02:38 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

snip more troll ****e

Livestock are not a higher being with the means to to understand
concepts.

You really are ignorant aren't you (and that's not abuse, that's the
truth!!!). Well, that or a *very* persistent troll (strange given how
much you don't want nor understand persistent file systems)?

Were your dogs asked for their consent before their genitals were mutilated?

You really ought to change the record as this particular strawman is
getting *really* tired.

snip more troll ****e unread

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

snip more troll ****e

Livestock are not a higher being with the means to to understand
concepts.

You really are ignorant aren't you (and that's not abuse, that's the
truth!!!). Well, that or a *very* persistent troll (strange given how
much you don't want nor understand persistent file systems)?

Were your dogs asked for their consent before their genitals were mutilated?

You really ought to change the record as this particular strawman is
getting *really* tired.

snip more troll ****e unread

It seems the truth hurts too much.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

snip more troll ****e

Livestock are not a higher being with the means to to understand
concepts.

You really are ignorant aren't you (and that's not abuse, that's the
truth!!!). Well, that or a *very* persistent troll (strange given how
much you don't want nor understand persistent file systems)?

Were your dogs asked for their consent before their genitals were mutilated?

You really ought to change the record as this particular strawman is
getting *really* tired.

snip more troll ****e unread

It seems the truth hurts too much.

It 'seems' to you, yes, of course it would, but we have all seen just
how much you lie and you lie because you are so desperate.

I was happily ignoring it because I was confident that anyone
bothering to read it would also see it for the lies, the desperate
fantasy outpourings's from a tortured mind that it was.

You lied about me having a dog.
You lied about me feeding it a vegan diet.
You lied about me mutilating it's genitals.
You lied about keeping it on the lead whist out walking.
You lied about us making it suffer for not being able to relieve
itself when it wanted.
You lied about me watching animal suffering videos for my pleasure.
You lied about me having the flu vaccine.
You lied when you said you would apologise when caught lying.
You lied when you said you were interested in animal welfare whilst
still only treating them like a foodstuff and taking their lives for
your pleasure.

All of these lies were an ad homium attack on me because you simply
can't stand the truth of what you are and what you are doing.

You are basically a sad and pathetic liar and should be pitied (and
get treatment for it).

In complete contrast, I've not lied about anything, I don't need to.

So, which of us does the truth hurt the most I wonder? Unfortunately,
the answer won't be you because you are just a troll.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 00:24:25 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

snip what is bound to be a load of troll **** unread

Explain why you won't sign this petition?

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliame...t-of-fois-gras

Why just that one, why not *every* petition that stops animal
suffering and death?

Because it's an example of animal cruelty.

Ah, I see, you are just very selective re what *you* decide is animal
cruelty. Force feeding a duck or goose is bad, cutting off the tip of
a chickens beak, cutting off a piglets tail or teeth, grinding up male
chicks, taking away a cows newborn then enslaving her to produce
massive quantities of milk that you deny her calf but drink yourself
.... or not allowing a mother pig to move or tend to her babies are all
perfectly fine for you?

I bet you wanked off to that injured duck picture.

snip the rest of the troll **** unread

Bye! (That means I'm not going to reply to you any more and continuing
to reply to me, and especially making **** up and more lying will be
seen as desperate trolling).

Take a look at yourself, your lifestyle, the petition you seem
fanatical about and the others and other direct action opportunities
of real animal protection (not buying the ****) you are ignoring and
come back to me in 6 months *IF* the penny has dropped.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

snip what is bound to be a load of troll **** unread

Explain why you won't sign this petition?

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliame...t-of-fois-gras

Why just that one, why not *every* petition that stops animal
suffering and death?

Because it's an example of animal cruelty.

Ah, I see, you are just very selective re what *you* decide is animal
cruelty. Force feeding a duck or goose is bad, cutting off the tip of
a chickens beak, cutting off a piglets tail or teeth, grinding up male
chicks, taking away a cows newborn then enslaving her to produce
massive quantities of milk that you deny her calf but drink yourself
... or not allowing a mother pig to move or tend to her babies are all
perfectly fine for you?

If you don't like these practices then research more about why they are
done and campaign to stop them if you don't approve.

There is no point in complaining about practices here, do something.
It's a bit like spoiling a ballot paper and complaining of the outcome.
A very stupid thing to do and false rhetoric.

I bet you wanked off to that injured duck picture.

Unlike you, no I didn't. I thought the photo was unnecessary and
unrelated to the practice, obviously for an emotional response. However
the petition was a good cause. Something we can do as we've left the EU.
Win - win.

snip the rest of the troll **** unread

Bye! (That means I'm not going to reply to you any more and continuing
to reply to me, and especially making **** up and more lying will be
seen as desperate trolling).

Good, then I can correct you without you snipping the bits you don't
want to hear, so these corrections can stay here for all to read.

Take a look at yourself, your lifestyle, the petition you seem
fanatical about and the others and other direct action opportunities
of real animal protection (not buying the ****) you are ignoring and
come back to me in 6 months *IF* the penny has dropped.

The petition did not contain the words and picture of my choice,
nevertheless, my signing of the petition shows I care about animal
welfare, whereas your aim to attempt to further your desire to stop us
eating meat, nothing to do with animal welfare.

Why would I want to get back to a fanatical vegan, foisting his way of
life onto others, abusing those who disagree with him?

I will leave this here, as previous times I have posted this you have
reused to reply and you snip it away every time:

So I can safely say:
1) You are a fanatic
2) Hypocrite in terms of incarcerating your pets.
3) Keeping a dog in captivity, now admit to subjecting it to pain
through full bladders and bowels.
4) Likely deficient in B12
5) Being an unworthy example of a vegan
6) Abusing others who disagree with you, questioning their brain.
7) In denial you abuse others who disagree with you.
8) Not caring for animal welfare, as indicated by the snipping of
petitions and not wanting to improve slaughter procedures.
9) You believe in a deity like father christmas and endorse religious
practises employed in cruel animal slaughter.
10) Endorse ritual slaughter of animal.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 11:27:34 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

snip troll ****

I care about animal
welfare, whereas your aim to attempt to further your desire to stop us
eating meat, nothing to do with animal welfare.

It's *everything* to do with *real* animal welfare, unlike the
selective / speciesist / selfish version you follow in your cult.

Why would I want to get back to a fanatical vegan, foisting his way of
life onto others, abusing those who disagree with him?

Because that's *EXACTLY* what you say you are *obliged* to do, so more
lying or what?

https://ibb.co/xG75RCs

https://ibb.co/nmq4h5G

I just thought I'd post those as they say it all.

snip more troll ****

Byee!

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

snip troll ****

I care about animal
welfare, whereas your aim to attempt to further your desire to stop us
eating meat, nothing to do with animal welfare.

It's *everything* to do with *real* animal welfare, unlike the
selective / speciesist / selfish version you follow in your cult.

Nature is selective. It has created a higher animal that can control its
environment. Nature has also made man an omnivore and able to digest
milk as an adult.

I don't belong to a cult. Fanatic veganism has all the hallmarks of a cult.

Why would I want to get back to a fanatical vegan, foisting his way of
life onto others, abusing those who disagree with him?

Because that's *EXACTLY* what you say you are *obliged* to do, so more
lying or what?

It was a question and you snipped the passage I was replying to. I have
no idea what you're trying to say.

https://ibb.co/xG75RCs

Are you saying I am the victim of a fanatic?

https://ibb.co/nmq4h5G

What is this meant to show? You'd like a child to eat a dog?

Man has had a symbiotic relationship with dogs going back millennia. I
have read articles that explain the advantage of homo sapien over
Neanderthals as fossil evidence show dogs are only associated with homo
sapien even though it is possible that Neanderthals were the more
intelligent. Man simply doesn't have a relationship with pigs.

So it's not surprising that we associate the eating of meat with what we
normally describe farm animals.

I just thought I'd post those as they say it all.

Say what to who? A fanatical vegan?

snip more troll ****

More of what you can't respond to with a meaningful reply?

You have had ample opportunity to deny the following:
1) You are a fanatic
2) Hypocrite in terms of incarcerating your pets unbecoming of a vegan.
3) Keeping a dog in captivity, admitting you subjecting it to pain
through full bladders and bowels.
4) Likely deficient in B12
5) Being an unworthy example of a vegan
6) Abusing others who disagree with you, questioning their brain.
7) In denial you abuse others who disagree with you.
8) Not caring for animal welfare, as indicated by the snipping of
petitions and not wanting to improve slaughter procedures.
9) You believe in a deity like father christmas and endorse religious
practises employed in cruel animal slaughter.
10) You endorse the ritual slaughter of animal.