Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default diy smart multiway trailing socket.

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 23:59:10 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

On 29/03/2021 22:32, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 19:40:54 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

On 29/03/2021 18:48, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 17:00:26 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

On 29/03/2021 15:44, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 14:02:38 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

snip more troll ****e

Livestock are not a higher being with the means to to understand
concepts.

You really are ignorant aren't you (and that's not abuse, that's the
truth!!!). Well, that or a *very* persistent troll (strange given how
much you don't want nor understand persistent file systems)?

Were your dogs asked for their consent before their genitals were mutilated?

You really ought to change the record as this particular strawman is
getting *really* tired.

snip more troll ****e unread

It seems the truth hurts too much.

It 'seems' to you, yes, of course it would, but we have all seen just
how much you lie and you lie because you are so desperate.

I was happily ignoring it because I was confident that anyone
bothering to read it would also see it for the lies, the desperate
fantasy outpourings's from a tortured mind that it was.

You lied about me having a dog.
You lied about me feeding it a vegan diet.
You lied about me mutilating it's genitals.
You lied about keeping it on the lead whist out walking.
You lied about us making it suffer for not being able to relieve
itself when it wanted.
You lied about me watching animal suffering videos for my pleasure.
You lied about me having the flu vaccine.
You lied when you said you would apologise when caught lying.
You lied when you said you were interested in animal welfare whilst
still only treating them like a foodstuff and taking their lives for
your pleasure.

All of these lies were an ad homium attack on me because you simply
can't stand the truth of what you are and what you are doing.

You are basically a sad and pathetic liar and should be pitied (and
get treatment for it).

In complete contrast, I've not lied about anything, I don't need to.

So, which of us does the truth hurt the most I wonder? Unfortunately,
the answer won't be you because you are just a troll.

Cheers, T i m