Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The Royal most likely to be worried about a baby's dark-skin is...

On 15/03/2021 19:17, Cursitor Doom wrote:
more likely an innocent qustion from George

Would she really take offence from a young child like that? Sounds a
bit far-fetched.

These people glory in taking offence.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 13:21:24 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH yet more of the trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 15 March 2021 at 14:39:36 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Yes I was wondering about that Meghan has delibrately used the word
concern in her statement, personally I wouldn't trust anything she says
without recorded evidence.

You know her that well, Dave? Didn't know you moved in such exalted
circles.

I get about. But she has also said they won't gove her children a title,
well Harry's kids irrespective of their colour or the colour of the mother don't get titles
because they aren't in the direct line to be king/queen.
Otherwise Danny dyer would have a royal title ;-)
and she said they took her passport, they take all their passports of those on royal tours for safe keeping.
Royals don't carry money either.

And meghan insisted that those seats around her at Wimbledon must be empty, paid for buy the tax payer
of course. Pre covid. Plenty of evidence that she was a nightmare at Wimbledon regarding not wanting to be photographed
when it was a public event.

This is a very well done clip (fake but funny)
https://youtu.be/yonIYAfW3HM

I've only seen her a couple of times acting she seemed OK, I've never seen suites
I saw her at the start of season 2 of Fringe.

Even then I didn't think of her as Black, maybe I need a new TV the blacks just aren't black enough,
must be a LED contrast problem my TV is 5 years old a bit out of date, I need nano-LEDs

--
*Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?
Dave Plowman London SW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
williamwright wrote:
On 15/03/2021 19:17, Cursitor Doom wrote:
more likely an innocent qustion from George

Would she really take offence from a young child like that? Sounds a
bit far-fetched.

These people glory in taking offence.

And very neatly matched by others taking offence at them being offended.

--
*If tennis elbow is painful, imagine suffering with tennis balls *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
And meghan insisted that those seats around her at Wimbledon must be
empty, paid for buy the tax payer of course.

I'd be most surprised if they were...

--
*If you think this van is dirty, you should try having sex with the driver*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:
Yes I was wondering about that Meghan has delibrately used the word
concern in her statement, personally I wouldn't trust anything she says
without recorded evidence.

You know her that well, Dave? Didn't know
you moved in such exalted circles.

I get about.

Are you a ranga ?

Bet thats bull**** with Harry, Kate and Bill.

And meghan insisted that those seats around her
at Wimbledon must be empty, paid for buy the tax
payer of course. Pre covid. Plenty of evidence that she
was a nightmare at Wimbledon regarding not wanting
to be photographed when it was a public event.

This is a very well done clip (fake but funny)
https://youtu.be/yonIYAfW3HM

I've only seen her a couple of times acting she seemed OK, I've
never seen suites I saw her at the start of season 2 of Fringe.

Even then I didn't think of her as Black,

She isnt, her dad is white.

maybe I need a new TV the blacks just aren't black
enough, must be a LED contrast problem my TV is
5 years old a bit out of date, I need nano-LEDs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 04:49 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for almost TWO HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 04:49:02 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

04:49 already? And you STILL can't go to bed, you clinically insane
sociopathic trolling cretin? BG

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:
Yes I was wondering about that Meghan has delibrately used the word
concern in her statement, personally I wouldn't trust anything she
says without recorded evidence.

You know her that well, Dave? Didn't know
you moved in such exalted circles.

I get about.

Are you a ranga ?

But she has also said they won't gove her children a title,
well Harry's kids irrespective of their colour or the colour
of the mother don't get titles because they aren't in the
direct line to be king/queen.

Otherwise Danny dyer would have a royal title ;-)
and she said they took her passport, they take all their
passports of those on royal tours for safe keeping.

Royals don't carry money either.

Bet that‘s bull**** with Harry, Kate and Bill.

A great many years ago, I collegue was in Jenners in Ediburgh and someone
presented a cheque simply signed "Andrew" for a radio.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 19:27:15 +0000, Fredxx
wrote:

On 15/03/2021 19:17, Cursitor Doom wrote:

snip

--

Seriously, is there any chance of conforming to convention and removing
any spaces between the beginning of the line and your "--"?

You've been asked a few times already.

Tim Streeter asked very politely earlier and I complied instantly (I
certainly hope so anyway - I'll check when I do another download but
it should be entirely gone now).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 14:02:40 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
williamwright wrote:
On 15/03/2021 19:17, Cursitor Doom wrote:
more likely an innocent qustion from George
Would she really take offence from a young child like that? Sounds a
bit far-fetched.

These people glory in taking offence.

And very neatly matched by others taking offence at them being offended.

That's a very good point, Dave. The situation has become ridiculous.
How about a return to sanity like back in the good old days when we
all just had thicker skins and either responded in kind - or simply
ignored it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 15/03/2021 19:17, Cursitor Doom wrote:

snip

--

Seriously, is there any chance of conforming to convention and removing
any spaces between the beginning of the line and your "--"?

You've been asked a few times already.

Tim Streeter asked very politely earlier and I complied instantly (I
certainly hope so anyway - I'll check when I do another download but
it should be entirely gone now).

Thanks, it has, nothing wrong with a small sig, but make sure the two --
are next to the line start.

--
This won't/shouldn't be here if you reply.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 15/03/2021 19:17, Cursitor Doom wrote:

snip

--

Seriously, is there any chance of conforming to convention and removing
any spaces between the beginning of the line and your "--"?

You've been asked a few times already.

Tim Streeter asked very politely earlier and I complied instantly (I
certainly hope so anyway - I'll check when I do another download but
it should be entirely gone now).

Thanks, it has, nothing wrong with a small sig, but make sure the two --
are next to the line start.

--
This won't/shouldn't be here if you reply.

It is, actually. Meaning your separator isn't compliant.

--
*Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/03/2021 22:16, Rod Speed wrote:

Harry wanting out of the entire stupid charade.

Well if he wants out so badly why is he(or rather his wife) seeking so
hard to remain in the public eye/consciousness ?

Strikes me he(they) want all the kudos/'respect' of being in the royal
family with none of the responsibilities.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 15/03/2021 19:17, Cursitor Doom wrote:

snip

--

Seriously, is there any chance of conforming to convention and removing
any spaces between the beginning of the line and your "--"?

You've been asked a few times already.

Tim Streeter asked very politely earlier and I complied instantly (I
certainly hope so anyway - I'll check when I do another download but
it should be entirely gone now).

Thanks, it has, nothing wrong with a small sig, but make sure the two --
are next to the line start.

--
This won't/shouldn't be here if you reply.

It is, actually. Meaning your separator isn't compliant.

It seems there should be a space after the "-- ". I live and learn

--
I hope this won't be here if you reply.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
wrote:

On 15/03/2021 19:17, Cursitor Doom wrote:

snip

--

Seriously, is there any chance of conforming to convention and removing
any spaces between the beginning of the line and your "--"?

You've been asked a few times already.

Tim Streeter asked very politely earlier and I complied instantly (I
certainly hope so anyway - I'll check when I do another download but
it should be entirely gone now).

Thanks, it has, nothing wrong with a small sig, but make sure the two --
are next to the line start.

--
This won't/shouldn't be here if you reply.

It is, actually. Meaning your separator isn't compliant.

It seems there should be a space after the "-- ". I live and learn

Mine does it for me. ;-)

--
*If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 14:57:51 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
And meghan insisted that those seats around her at Wimbledon must be
empty, paid for buy the tax payer of course.

I'd be most surprised if they were...

--
*If you think this van is dirty, you should try having sex with the driver*
Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Well it'd be difficult to find out where the money came from there's plenty of pictures of the event on-line

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/201...al-sally-jones
Posted to uk.d-i-y

soup wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Harry wanting out of the entire stupid charade.

Well if he wants out so badly why is he(or rather his wife) seeking so
hard to remain in the public eye/consciousness ?

That’s a different charade.

Strikes me he(they) want all the kudos/'respect' of being in the royal
family with none of the responsibilities.

Don’t believe that with Meghan. She has always been into causes.

So was Harry's mum.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 07:30:19 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 15/03/2021 19:17, Cursitor Doom wrote:

snip

--

Seriously, is there any chance of conforming to convention and removing
any spaces between the beginning of the line and your "--"?

You've been asked a few times already.

Tim Streeter asked very politely earlier and I complied instantly (I
certainly hope so anyway - I'll check when I do another download but
it should be entirely gone now).

Thanks, it has, nothing wrong with a small sig, but make sure the two --
are next to the line start.

Indeed. It's been a good 25 years since I last had to configure a .sig
manually- I used to know the format back to front, but it looks like I
*did* it back to front this time!