Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The Royal most likely to be worried about a baby's dark-skin is ...

The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/03/2021 14:42, michael adams wrote:
The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki".Â* That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

michael adams

Henry, not Harold.

--
Cheers
Clive
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Come on you must have had at least some sense of humour when you were his
age?

It was clearly a joke but I guess one thing you can say is that very like
his Mother, he does not see ramifications in things he does, In a way
neither does Andrew of course, So far out of touch that they put their foot
in it big time. However one has to also consider that they are no more or
less human than the rest of us, and who can say they have never done
anything ill advised or stupid? The point is that for some odd reason it
matters more if they are iin any way in the public Eye I suppose.

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"michael adams" wrote in message
The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Come on you must have had at least some sense of humour when you were his
age?

Bet he never did.

It was clearly a joke but I guess one thing you can say is that very like
his Mother, he does not see ramifications in things he does,

He always was a little brat.

In a way neither does Andrew of course, So far out of touch that they put
their foot in it big time. However one has to also consider that they are
no more or less human than the rest of us, and who can say they have never
done anything ill advised or stupid?

Trouble is that Liz keeps doing it over and over again, particularly
with who she allows to marry and who she doesn’t.

And now she has spectacularly ****ed up with
Harry wanting out of the entire stupid charade.

The point is that for some odd reason it matters more if they are iin any
way in the public Eye I suppose.

"michael adams" wrote in message
The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/03/2021 22:16, Rod Speed wrote:

Harry wanting out of the entire stupid charade.

Well if he wants out so badly why is he(or rather his wife) seeking so
hard to remain in the public eye/consciousness ?

Strikes me he(they) want all the kudos/'respect' of being in the royal
family with none of the responsibilities.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

soup wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Harry wanting out of the entire stupid charade.

Well if he wants out so badly why is he(or rather his wife) seeking so
hard to remain in the public eye/consciousness ?

That’s a different charade.

Strikes me he(they) want all the kudos/'respect' of being in the royal
family with none of the responsibilities.

Don’t believe that with Meghan. She has always been into causes.

So was Harry's mum.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 07:30:19 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
michael adams wrote:
The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

I'd guess you have no mates you can have a laugh with, then?

--
*A plateau is a high form of flattery*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
michael adams wrote:
The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

I'd guess you have no mates you can have a laugh with, then?

Nice to know you admit to being a closet racist.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/03/2021 17:25, Richard wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* michael adams wrote:
The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki".Â* That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

I'd guess you have no mates you can have a laugh with, then?

Nice to know you admit to being a closet racist.

What's a closet racist? Round here 'closet' means idiot.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Â*Â*Â* michael adams wrote:
The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki".Â* That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

I'd guess you have no mates you can have a laugh with, then?

Nice to know you admit to being a closet racist.

What's a closet racist? Round here 'closet' means idiot.

Double points for him then.
Closet = secret.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 17:25:06 +0000, Richard

In article ,
michael adams wrote:
The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

I'd guess you have no mates you can have a laugh with, then?

Nice to know you admit to being a closet racist.

Nothing 'closet' about him! He especially hates the English for some
undisclosed reason.

--

"Andrey Semyonovitch really was rather stupid; he attached himself to the
progressive cause and 'our younger generation' from enthusiasm. He was one

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
Posted to uk.d-i-y

michael adams wrote:
The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

I'd guess you have no mates you can have a laugh with, then?

Nice to know you admit to being a closet racist.

Nothing 'closet' about him! He especially hates the English for some
undisclosed reason.

The reason is obvious, he is a scottish/kraut mongrel. They have always
hated the english.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 09:44:35 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Marland addressing senile Rodent's tall stories:
"Do you really think people believe your stories you come up with to boost
your self esteem."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 09:44:35 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .

michael adams wrote:
The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

I'd guess you have no mates you can have a laugh with, then?

Nice to know you admit to being a closet racist.

Nothing 'closet' about him! He especially hates the English for some
undisclosed reason.

The reason is obvious, he is a scottish/kraut mongrel. They have always
hated the english.

And "Pom" is just a term of endearment?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

michael adams wrote:
The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

I'd guess you have no mates you can have a laugh with, then?

Nice to know you admit to being a closet racist.

Nothing 'closet' about him! He especially hates the English for some
undisclosed reason.

Possibly from his army days

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"charles" wrote in message

michael adams wrote:
The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is
the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

I'd guess you have no mates you can have a laugh with, then?

Nice to know you admit to being a closet racist.

Nothing 'closet' about him! He especially hates the English for some
undisclosed reason.

Possibly from his army days

Much more likely because he is a scottish/kraut mongrel.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 14:42:48 -0000, "michael adams"
wrote:

The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

Hmmm. My money's on Camilla.
--

"Andrey Semyonovitch really was rather stupid; he attached himself to the
progressive cause and 'our younger generation' from enthusiasm. He was one
of the numerous and varied legion of dullards, of half-animate abortions,
conceited, half-educated coxcombs who attach themselves to the idea most
in fashion, only to vulgarise it and who caricature every cause they serve,
however sincerely."

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

Hmmm. My money's on Camilla. --

more likely an innocent qustion from George

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 09:28:43 +0000 (GMT), charles
wrote:

wrote:

The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

Hmmm. My money's on Camilla. --

more likely an innocent qustion from George

Would she really take offence from a young child like that? Sounds a
bit far-fetched.

--

"Andrey Semyonovitch really was rather stupid; he attached himself to the
progressive cause and 'our younger generation' from enthusiasm. He was one
of the numerous and varied legion of dullards, of half-animate abortions,
conceited, half-educated coxcombs who attach themselves to the idea most
in fashion, only to vulgarise it and who caricature every cause they serve,
however sincerely."

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/03/2021 19:17, Cursitor Doom wrote:

snip

--

Seriously, is there any chance of conforming to convention and removing
any spaces between the beginning of the line and your "--"?

You've been asked a few times already.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 19:27:15 +0000, Fredxx
wrote:

On 15/03/2021 19:17, Cursitor Doom wrote:

snip

--

Seriously, is there any chance of conforming to convention and removing
any spaces between the beginning of the line and your "--"?

You've been asked a few times already.

Tim Streeter asked very politely earlier and I complied instantly (I
certainly hope so anyway - I'll check when I do another download but
it should be entirely gone now).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Cursitor Doom
wrote:
On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 09:28:43 +0000 (GMT), charles
wrote:

wrote:

The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is
the one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as
a "Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

Hmmm. My money's on Camilla. --

more likely an innocent qustion from George

Would she really take offence from a young child like that? Sounds a bit
far-fetched.

The remark was relayed by Harry

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"charles" wrote in message
In article , Cursitor Doom
wrote:
On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 09:28:43 +0000 (GMT), charles
wrote:

wrote:

The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is
the one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as
a "Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

Hmmm. My money's on Camilla. --

more likely an innocent qustion from George

Would she really take offence from a young child like that? Sounds a bit
far-fetched.

The remark was relayed by Harry

And I bet he was deliberately shafting Camilla, just
like his mum did in her tell all interview with Bashir.

Its clearly in the genes.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/03/2021 19:17, Cursitor Doom wrote:
more likely an innocent qustion from George

Would she really take offence from a young child like that? Sounds a
bit far-fetched.

These people glory in taking offence.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
williamwright wrote:
On 15/03/2021 19:17, Cursitor Doom wrote:
more likely an innocent qustion from George

Would she really take offence from a young child like that? Sounds a
bit far-fetched.

These people glory in taking offence.

And very neatly matched by others taking offence at them being offended.

--
*If tennis elbow is painful, imagine suffering with tennis balls *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

Hmmm. My money's on Camilla.

Mine too given that she caused so much trouble for his mum.

One of the best snipes I have seen for a long time now.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

FLUSH sick asshole's sick troll****

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , michael adams
writes
The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

michael adams

Amazing how this statement has been accepted as true without question.
Someone in your family is expecting a baby.
Things you might express an interest in or wonder about
boy or girl
Father is ginger, so colour of hair
colour of eyes, father's blue, mother's dark
father is white mother is mixed race so colour of skin.

Of course expressing an interest in or wondering about is not the same
as being concerned, which is a very emotive word to use.

Of course no-one has been named so they can't explain what they may or
may not have said. Maybe no-one identifies themselves as no-one actually
expressed "concern".
--
bert

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
bert wrote:
In article , michael adams
writes
[...]

BTW, there's a good chance this is another thread forged to look like it
came from Mr Adams.

--
*A woman drove me to drink and I didn't have the decency to thank her

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 22:41:34 +0000, bert wrote:

In article , michael adams
writes
The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

michael adams

Amazing how this statement has been accepted as true without question.
Someone in your family is expecting a baby.
Things you might express an interest in or wonder about
boy or girl
Father is ginger, so colour of hair
colour of eyes, father's blue, mother's dark
father is white mother is mixed race so colour of skin.

Totally normal thing for any family in that situation to innocently
natter about.

Of course expressing an interest in or wondering about is not the same
as being concerned, which is a very emotive word to use.

Yup, which is no doubt where the "while recollections may vary" bit
comes in. "Concerned" is how MM interpreted that innocent comment - as
she probably would, given as a black woman she's overly sensitive
about such matters and like many others, is constantly watching out
for them.

Of course no-one has been named so they can't explain what they may or
may not have said. Maybe no-one identifies themselves as no-one actually
expressed "concern".

Quite.

--

"Andrey Semyonovitch really was rather stupid; he attached himself to the
progressive cause and 'our younger generation' from enthusiasm. He was one
of the numerous and varied legion of dullards, of half-animate abortions,
conceited, half-educated coxcombs who attach themselves to the idea most
in fashion, only to vulgarise it and who caricature every cause they serve,
however sincerely."

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
Posted to uk.d-i-y

michael adams

Amazing how this statement has been accepted as true without question.
Someone in your family is expecting a baby.
Things you might express an interest in or wonder about
boy or girl
Father is ginger, so colour of hair
colour of eyes, father's blue, mother's dark
father is white mother is mixed race so colour of skin.

Of course expressing an interest in or wondering about is not the same
as being concerned, which is a very emotive word to use.

Of course no-one has been named so they can't explain what they may or
may not have said. Maybe no-one identifies themselves as no-one actually
expressed "concern".

Spot on . Concern or Interest - fascination in genetics at work?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 14 March 2021 at 22:47:01 UTC, bert wrote:
In article , michael adams
writes
The Royal most likely to be worried about a new baby's dark skin is the
one who dressed up as a Nazi and shamelessly insulted his mate as a
"Paki". That would be the racist Harold Mountbatten-Windsor.

michael adams

Amazing how this statement has been accepted as true without question.

Yes I was wondering about that Meghan has delibrately used the word concern
in her statement, personally I wouldn't trust anything she says without recorded evidence.

Someone in your family is expecting a baby.
Things you might express an interest in or wonder about
boy or girl
Father is ginger, so colour of hair
colour of eyes, father's blue, mother's dark
father is white mother is mixed race so colour of skin.

yes seems reasnable to me, I've thought about the same with cats and when my dad kept budgies.

Of course expressing an interest in or wondering about is not the same
as being concerned, which is a very emotive word to use.

Exactly maybe we should be concrened that meghan is a racist as she doesn't get
on with her dad who is black ;-)
Does meghan get on with anyone she didn't have many if any friends at her wedding.

Of course no-one has been named so they can't explain what they may or
may not have said. Maybe no-one identifies themselves as no-one actually
expressed "concern".

Yes, or is it that meghan is a just a gold digger and struct ginger by mistake :-)

--
bert

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

Looking at the picture in last week's paper - he's white.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/03/2021 14:11, charles wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

Yes, like her half-sister. She doesn't get along with either of them,
but does with her black mother. Now I don't think that that is anything
to do with race, just family fall outs, but she seems to want to make an
issue of Archie's skin colour herself (playing the race card?), so with
her family situation too, she could well be open to accusations.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

Other than her mother the family are probably best avoided. The half sister
was estranged before Meghan ever met Harry probably because she expected
money from the wealthy Meghan. The twice divorced father has blown $750,000
lottery win and is a bum living in Mexico. Her mother is the only
respectable one. In the circumstances it is would be more concerning if
Meghan did associate with the half siblings and father. Why not invite the
residents of Benefit Street to your wedding and family events.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Yes I was wondering about that Meghan has delibrately used the word
concern in her statement, personally I wouldn't trust anything she says
without recorded evidence.

You know her that well, Dave? Didn't know you moved in such exalted
circles.

--
*Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Yes I was wondering about that Meghan has delibrately used the word
concern in her statement, personally I wouldn't trust anything she says
without recorded evidence.

You know her that well, Dave?

Don’t need to, just watch the Oprah interview.

Didn't know you moved in such exalted circles.

Doesn’t need to.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 04:33:33 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.