Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The Royal most likely to be worried about a baby's dark-skin is ...

On Monday, 15 March 2021 at 14:39:36 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Yes I was wondering about that Meghan has delibrately used the word
concern in her statement, personally I wouldn't trust anything she says
without recorded evidence.

You know her that well, Dave? Didn't know you moved in such exalted
circles.

I get about. But she has also said they won't gove her children a title,
well Harry's kids irrespective of their colour or the colour of the mother don't get titles
because they aren't in the direct line to be king/queen.
Otherwise Danny dyer would have a royal title ;-)
and she said they took her passport, they take all their passports of those on royal tours for safe keeping.
Royals don't carry money either.

And meghan insisted that those seats around her at Wimbledon must be empty, paid for buy the tax payer
of course. Pre covid. Plenty of evidence that she was a nightmare at Wimbledon regarding not wanting to be photographed
when it was a public event.

This is a very well done clip (fake but funny)
https://youtu.be/yonIYAfW3HM

I've only seen her a couple of times acting she seemed OK, I've never seen suites
I saw her at the start of season 2 of Fringe.

Even then I didn't think of her as Black, maybe I need a new TV the blacks just aren't black enough,
must be a LED contrast problem my TV is 5 years old a bit out of date, I need nano-LEDs

--
*Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?
Dave Plowman London SW