Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9255343/Illegal-migrants-getting-Covid-jabs-plush-quarantine-hotels-Heathrow.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Heathrow.html
Posted to uk.d-i-y

So they should. This is a humanitarian thing, nothing to do with immigration
you wally.
Brian

--
From the Bed of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"Jimmy Stewart ..." wrote in message
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Heathrow.html

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/02/2021 14:22, Brian-Gaff (bed 2) wrote:
So they should. This is a humanitarian thing, nothing to do with immigration
you wally.
Brian

Yes, they should be vaccinated - both to protect them and wider society.
However, while there are still vulnerable people waiting for
vaccinations, shouldn't they just be kept isolated and further down the
queue. There are still many UK residents who are unable to leave their
homes, unable to work, unable to see family, due to being vulnerable or
living with a vulnerable person, so why are non-residents, who have
nowhere to go outside to, being given priority?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/02/2021 14:22, Brian-Gaff (bed 2) wrote:
So they should. This is a humanitarian thing, nothing to do with immigration
you wally.
Brian

I don't see why a 20 year old should jump the queue before a 70 year
old. A 20 year old is at little risk of complications and subsequent death.

The humanitarian thing would be to vaccinate according to risk. Anything
else is political correctness gone mad.

I presume you've had your jab and so don't care about anyone else?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steve Walker wrote
Brian-Gaff (bed 2) wrote

So they should. This is a humanitarian thing,
nothing to do with immigration you wally.

Yes, they should be vaccinated - both to protect them and wider society.

Yes.

However, while there are still vulnerable people
waiting for vaccinations, shouldn't they just be
kept isolated and further down the queue.

Its vastly cheaper to pay for vaccination than to
pay for isolation and enforcement of isolation.

There are still many UK residents who are unable to leave
their homes, unable to work, unable to see family, due to
being vulnerable or living with a vulnerable person,

Yes. but its less clear if there are that many who
havent been vaccinated because of a shortage
of vaccine with 15M vaccinated already.

so why are non-residents, who have nowhere
to go outside to, being given priority?

It isnt clear that they are but if they are, likely because
its much harder to provide isolation for them.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Fredxx wrote
Brian-Gaff (bed 2) wrote

So they should. This is a humanitarian thing, nothing to do with
immigration you wally.

I don't see why a 20 year old should jump the queue before a 70 year old.
A 20 year old is at little risk of complications and subsequent death.

But some of them are a much higher risk
of infecting others if they do get infected.

The humanitarian thing would be to vaccinate according to risk.

But its not just the risk of being killed by the virus,
its also the risk of infecting others if you get infected.
Thats why those who staff care homes have a high
priority for getting vaccinated.

Anything else is political correctness gone mad.

Not with the risk of infecting others.

I presume you've had your jab and so don't care about anyone else?

Thats dishonest. He hasnt as I recall.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 12:24:57 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/02/2021 01:24, Rod Speed wrote:
Fredxx wrote
Brian-Gaff (bed 2) wrote

So they should. This is a humanitarian thing, nothing to do with
immigration you wally.

I don't see why a 20 year old should jump the queue before a 70 year
old. A 20 year old is at little risk of complications and subsequent
death.

But some of them are a much higher risk
of infecting others if they do get infected.

Assuming they conform to the legal aspects of the lockdown I don't see
why this is the case any more than UK nationals.

The humanitarian thing would be to vaccinate according to risk.

But its not just the risk of being killed by the virus,
its also the risk of infecting others if you get infected.
Thats why those who staff care homes have a high
priority for getting vaccinated.

Anything else is political correctness gone mad.

Not with the risk of infecting others.

Which applies to all UK nationals.

I presume you've had your jab and so don't care about anyone else?

Thats dishonest. He hasnt as I recall.

Maybe
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/02/2021 01:24, Rod Speed wrote:
Fredxx wrote
Brian-Gaff (bed 2) wrote

So they should. This is a humanitarian thing, nothing to do with
immigration you wally.

I don't see why a 20 year old should jump the queue before a 70 year
old. A 20 year old is at little risk of complications and subsequent
death.

But some of them are a much higher risk
of infecting others if they do get infected.

And how is this different from the 40 million people in the UK who have
not been offered the vaccine yet?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/02/2021 01:24, Rod Speed wrote:

Not with the risk of infecting others.

Government Guide to the Covid-19 Vaccination

"we do not yet know whether it will stop you from catching and passing
on the virus"

So what is the justification for giving the vaccine to illegal
immigrants in their early 20s?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Fredxx wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Fredxx wrote
Brian-Gaff (bed 2) wrote

So they should. This is a humanitarian thing, nothing to do with
immigration you wally.

I don't see why a 20 year old should jump the queue before a 70 year
old. A 20 year old is at little risk of complications and subsequent
death.

But some of them are a much higher risk
of infecting others if they do get infected.

Assuming they conform to the legal aspects of the lockdown

That would be a completely stupid assumption
given that we already know that they dont give
a flying red **** about immigration law.

I don't see why this is the case any more than UK nationals.

They mostly live at a much higher density, because they
dont qualify for govt housing or govt handouts and are
much more likely to be doing the sort of work that doesnt
allow them to socially isolate or work from home.

The humanitarian thing would be to vaccinate according to risk.

But its not just the risk of being killed by the virus,
its also the risk of infecting others if you get infected.

Thats why those who staff care homes have a high priority for getting
vaccinated.

Anything else is political correctness gone mad.

Not with the risk of infecting others.

Which applies to all UK nationals.

But they are much more likely to infect
others if they do get infected, just
because of how they live and work.

I presume you've had your jab and so don't care about anyone else?

Thats dishonest. He hasnt as I recall.

Maybe

Posted to uk.d-i-y

alan_m wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Fredxx wrote
Brian-Gaff (bed 2) wrote

So they should. This is a humanitarian thing,
nothing to do with immigration you wally.

I don't see why a 20 year old should jump the
queue before a 70 year old. A 20 year old is at
little risk of complications and subsequent death.

But some of them are a much higher risk
of infecting others if they do get infected.

And how is this different from the 40 million people
in the UK who have not been offered the vaccine yet?

Illegals generally 'live' with a lot more people
per house and the work they do is more likely
to infect others if they get infected.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

alan_m wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Not with the risk of infecting others.

Government Guide to the Covid-19 Vaccination

"we do not yet know whether it will stop you
from catching and passing on the virus"

While that is certainly true in a scientific proof
sense, its unlikely that it it isnt true, if only
because the vaccination does see a big increase
in antibodys in the vaccinated and that should
see the body kill off more virus if they get infected.

And we do know that the vaccination does dramatically
increase the number of antibodys, in fact rather more
than actually getting infected by the virus does.

So what is the justification for giving the vaccine
to illegal immigrants in their early 20s?

Because if they do get infected they are
rather more likely to infect others because
of how they live and work and they are
more likely to flout the lockdown rules
because we know they choose to flout
the law when it suits them.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 14:31:32 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/02/2021 03:19, Rod Speed wrote:
Fredxx wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Fredxx wrote
Brian-Gaff (bed 2) wrote

So they should. This is a humanitarian thing, nothing to do with
immigration you wally.

I don't see why a 20 year old should jump the queue before a 70 year
old. A 20 year old is at little risk of complications and subsequent
death.

But some of them are a much higher risk
of infecting others if they do get infected.

Assuming they conform to the legal aspects of the lockdown

That would be a completely stupid assumption
given that we already know that they dont give
a flying red **** about immigration law.

So their repatriation should be fast-tracked.

I don't see why this is the case any more than UK nationals.

They mostly live at a much higher density, because they
dont qualify for govt housing or govt handouts and are
much more likely to be doing the sort of work that doesnt
allow them to socially isolate or work from home.

Less dense than those coming from red countries being subjected to.

The humanitarian thing would be to vaccinate according to risk.

But its not just the risk of being killed by the virus,
its also the risk of infecting others if you get infected.

Thats why those who staff care homes have a high priority for
getting vaccinated.

Anything else is political correctness gone mad.

Not with the risk of infecting others.

Which applies to all UK nationals.

But they are much more likely to infect
others if they do get infected, just
because of how they live and work.

They aren't allowed to work. Perhaps in Australia they are?

I presume you've had your jab and so don't care about anyone else?

Thats dishonest. He hasnt as I recall.

Maybe

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/02/2021 03:25, Rod Speed wrote:
alan_m wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Fredxx wrote
Brian-Gaff (bed 2) wrote

So they should. This is a humanitarian thing, nothing to do with
immigration you wally.

I don't see why a 20 year old should jump the queue before a 70 year
old. A 20 year old is at little risk of complications and subsequent
death.

But some of them are a much higher risk
of infecting others if they do get infected.

And how is this different from the 40 million people in the UK who
have not been offered the vaccine yet?

Illegals generally 'live' with a lot more people per house and the work
they do is more likely to infect others if they get infected.

You might think so, but in this case their rooms are larger than rooms
provided to those returning from certain countries and having to pay for
these rooms.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Fredxx wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Fredxx wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Fredxx wrote
Brian-Gaff (bed 2) wrote

So they should. This is a humanitarian thing, nothing to do with
immigration you wally.

I don't see why a 20 year old should jump the queue before a 70 year
old. A 20 year old is at little risk of complications and subsequent
death.

But some of them are a much higher risk
of infecting others if they do get infected.

Assuming they conform to the legal aspects of the lockdown

That would be a completely stupid assumption
given that we already know that they dont give
a flying red **** about immigration law.

So their repatriation should be fast-tracked.

Much easier, cheaper and more reliable to vaccinate them.

I don't see why this is the case any more than UK nationals.

They mostly live at a much higher density, because they
dont qualify for govt housing or govt handouts and are
much more likely to be doing the sort of work that doesnt
allow them to socially isolate or work from home.

Less dense than those coming from red countries being subjected to.

Thats very arguable.

The humanitarian thing would be to vaccinate according to risk.

But its not just the risk of being killed by the virus,
its also the risk of infecting others if you get infected.

Thats why those who staff care homes have a high priority for getting
vaccinated.

Anything else is political correctness gone mad.

Not with the risk of infecting others.

Which applies to all UK nationals.

But they are much more likely to infect
others if they do get infected, just
because of how they live and work.

They aren't allowed to work.

But most of them do anyway.

Perhaps in Australia they are?

We actually lock ours up and it makes sense
to vaccinate those too, and others prison
because a single infected person can
infect so many so easily in there.

I presume you've had your jab and so don't care about anyone else?

Thats dishonest. He hasnt as I recall.

Maybe

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
[...]

We arent discussing those, we are discussing the general public.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 10:01:56 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FredXX to Rodent Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
we shipped the likes of you out of the British Isles. Perhaps stupidity
and criminality is inherited after all?"