Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

On 15/02/2021 01:24, Rod Speed wrote:
Fredxx wrote
Brian-Gaff (bed 2) wrote

So they should. This is a humanitarian thing, nothing to do with
immigration you wally.

I don't see why a 20 year old should jump the queue before a 70 year
old. A 20 year old is at little risk of complications and subsequent
death.

But some of them are a much higher risk
of infecting others if they do get infected.

Assuming they conform to the legal aspects of the lockdown I don't see
why this is the case any more than UK nationals.

The humanitarian thing would be to vaccinate according to risk.

But its not just the risk of being killed by the virus,
its also the risk of infecting others if you get infected.
Thats why those who staff care homes have a high
priority for getting vaccinated.

Anything else is political correctness gone mad.

Not with the risk of infecting others.

Which applies to all UK nationals.

I presume you've had your jab and so don't care about anyone else?

Thats dishonest. He hasnt as I recall.

Maybe