Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT More Heathrow airport piano

_Burka Woman Spotted Playing Piano at The Airport_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLMezRa0l0E

What a hoot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/05/2017 16:07, Oren wrote:

_Burka Woman Spotted Playing Piano at The Airport_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLMezRa0l0E

What a hoot.

Brilliant!...but that looks more like a man.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 12 May 2017 16:13:34 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 12/05/2017 16:07, Oren wrote:

_Burka Woman Spotted Playing Piano at The Airport_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLMezRa0l0E

What a hoot.

Brilliant!...but that looks more like a man.

It's the same guy from the thread last week.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/12/2017 11:07 AM, Oren wrote:

_Burka Woman Spotted Playing Piano at The Airport_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLMezRa0l0E

What a hoot.

Wonderful talent to go along with those er, um, wonderful womanly
features. (rolls eyes)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 12 May 2017 16:33:00 -0400, Meanie wrote:

On 5/12/2017 11:07 AM, Oren wrote:

_Burka Woman Spotted Playing Piano at The Airport_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLMezRa0l0E

What a hoot.

Wonderful talent to go along with those er, um, wonderful womanly
features. (rolls eyes)

People have lost what little humor they may have had. Of course it is
a man and he try's to "wake up the dead" when he finds a piano.

Somebody has requested he do Uncle Sam ;-\

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/05/2017 16:07, Oren wrote:

_Burka Woman Spotted Playing Piano at The Airport_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLMezRa0l0E

What a hoot.

Brilliant!...but that looks more like a man.

Why do they let people into an airport dressed like that? They could be hiding anything (including their identity). For this reason a motorcyclist cannot enter most petrol stations with his helmet on.

And Muslim women are so hairy they might aswell be men.

--
While most Americans believe that getting rid of religion is an impossible goal, much of the developed world has already accomplished it. Any account of a €god gene€œ that causes the majority of Americans to helplessly organize their lives around ancient works of religious fiction must explain why so many inhabitants of other First World societies apparently lack such a gene. The level of atheism throughout the rest of the developed world refutes any argument that religion is somehow a moral necessity. Countries like Norway, Iceland, Australia, Canada, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, Japan, the Netherlands, Denmark and the United Kingdom are among the least religious societies on Earth. According to the United Nations Human Development Report (2005) they are also the healthiest, as indicated by measures of life expectancy, adult literacy, per capita income, educational attainment, gender equality, homicide rate and infant mortality. Conversely, the 50 nations now ranked lowest in
terms of human development are unwaveringly religious.
Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

For this reason a motorcyclist cannot enter most petrol stations
with his helmet on.

He could if he belonged to the Church of the Holy Helmet.

--
The Lord hath ordained that thou bearest with thee at all times a box
cutter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 13 May 2017 19:12:34 +0100, Neill Massello wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

For this reason a motorcyclist cannot enter most petrol stations
with his helmet on.

He could if he belonged to the Church of the Holy Helmet.

Indeed. Religion lets you do anything. We allow morons to do whatever they like in the name of their fictitious being.

--
Did you hear about the new instant lottery game in India?
You scratch the ticket and if the dot matches the one on your forehead, you win a convenience store in the US.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 1:32:51 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 13 May 2017 19:12:34 +0100, Neill Massello wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

For this reason a motorcyclist cannot enter most petrol stations
with his helmet on.

He could if he belonged to the Church of the Holy Helmet.

Indeed. Religion lets you do anything. We allow morons to do whatever they like in the name of their fictitious being.
--

Like in The UK where Muslims are being allowed to run free and people are jailed if they insult the jihadis. I wonder when there will be government sanctioned "Behead A Christian Day"? I believe that happened in Jolly Old England back when kings ran the place, even the queens weren't safe. Hell, the queens aren't safe from Muslims these days! ヽ(γƒ…)γƒŽ

[8~{} Uncle Terrorist Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 13 May 2017 21:30:10 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 1:32:51 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 13 May 2017 19:12:34 +0100, Neill Massello wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

For this reason a motorcyclist cannot enter most petrol stations
with his helmet on.

He could if he belonged to the Church of the Holy Helmet.

Indeed. Religion lets you do anything. We allow morons to do whatever they like in the name of their fictitious being.
--

Like in The UK where Muslims are being allowed to run free and people are jailed if they insult the jihadis. I wonder when there will be government sanctioned "Behead A Christian Day"? I believe that happened in Jolly Old England back when kings ran the place, even the queens weren't safe. Hell, the queens aren't safe from Muslims these days! ヽ(γƒ…)γƒŽ

Agreed.

--
A female kangaroo has three vaginas, and a male kangaroo has two penises..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 13 May 2017 13:30:10 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

[...]

The UK needs more pianos and Boogie-woogie music.

https://tinyurl.com/n2psrvn