Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9255343/Illegal-migrants-getting-Covid-jabs-plush-quarantine-hotels-Heathrow.html

alan_m wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Not with the risk of infecting others.

Government Guide to the Covid-19 Vaccination

"we do not yet know whether it will stop you
from catching and passing on the virus"

While that is certainly true in a scientific proof
sense, its unlikely that it it isnt true, if only
because the vaccination does see a big increase
in antibodys in the vaccinated and that should
see the body kill off more virus if they get infected.

And we do know that the vaccination does dramatically
increase the number of antibodys, in fact rather more
than actually getting infected by the virus does.

So what is the justification for giving the vaccine
to illegal immigrants in their early 20s?

Because if they do get infected they are
rather more likely to infect others because
of how they live and work and they are
more likely to flout the lockdown rules
because we know they choose to flout
the law when it suits them.