Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 21:26:28 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Spam is a luxury food compared to Treet...

What about the unwashed Scottish ******'s unwashed meat in your big senile
gob, senile blabbermouth? Is it luxury food for you?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 21:23:25 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I spent the first few years of my career designing control circuitry for

Oh, no! Not yet another grandiose senile bull**** story from the resident
senile gossip! LOL
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 21:41:24 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

A series of criminals... There might be a little more support if their
poster children weren't felons.

Does it make you feel THAT good, every time you find an opportunity to suck
off the Scottish ******? There must be something about the filthy psycho's
unwashed dick that makes it irresistible to some of you senile
blabbermouths! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 21:56:01 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

On 02/17/2021 03:53 PM, Fred wrote:

https://www.livescience.com/33147-wh...heir-poop.html
claims that it's the non dominant cats that bury their **** so that
dominant cats don't get offended by their turds in their territory.

I'm glad to know the cat thinks I'm the big cat around here.

Everyone here thinks that you are the big cat, lowbrowwoman. After all, you
got the biggest gob of all the senile bigmouths around. BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 21:27:58 -0700, lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile
whore!

They do have eyes but their closeup vision leaves a lot to be desired.

Let's face it, BOTH of you are definitely sick ****heads!

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Automatic table saw emergency stop

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 05:41:29 -0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 18/02/2021 04:54, Snag wrote:
On 2/17/2021 10:41 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/17/2021 11:19 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 02:50:16 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 03:38:26 -0000, rbowman

Mind you, I don't know what a DI is.

Drill Instructor. They are a lot less ceremonial than your Drill
Sergeants.

Ah, I could only think of detective inspector. Acronyms are
useless, if
you pick any 2 or 3 letter combination and look it up on acronym
finder,
there will be about 30 results. I once worked where the same three
letters meant two completely different things in a different
department.

Around here BLM meant Bureau of Land Management until a few years ago.

I had to look that up. All based on a criminal getting "murdered".

A series of criminals... There might be a little more support if their
poster children weren't felons.

And their founders self-declared "trained Marxists" .

faced with a problem of lack of success

white person: I must try harder and think this out
black person: I am being oppressed - I will protest until someone gives
it to me

So true. If you're a white male heterosexual atheist, you can't get a job.