Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Binky gets sprayed

You know where ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/01/2021 20:29, Andy Burns wrote:
You know where ...

I've been following the car rebuilding antics of this deadpan US'ian guy

vehcor
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMg...bEQrEhQWRYkVIA

Dunno why I'm hooked, it's just cars cut to bits and reconstructed. He
also in in the middle of a Mustang mashup 1965/2015 project as was
popular with some other youtube folks, like the pulled 'B is for Build'
version.

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/01/2021 20:29, Andy Burns wrote:
You know where ...

nope
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/01/2021 08:22, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 29/01/2021 20:29, Andy Burns wrote:
You know where ...

nope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE9UP2NbIVU

You may need to watch the previous 32 episodes to get the idea!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/01/2021 20:29, Andy Burns wrote:
You know where ...

I would love to know how many hours this has taken and the cost.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/02/2021 22:46, Fredxx wrote:
On 29/01/2021 20:29, Andy Burns wrote:
You know where ...

I would love to know how many hours this has taken and the cost.

The whole thing or just the respray?

The respray alone mush have been a fair bit if the paint and consumables
cost £1500!

--
Cheers,

John.