Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Feckin' *******

New legislation which requires all homes in Scotland to have interlinked
smoke and carbon monoxide alarms and heat alarm in the kitchen will be
delayed until 2022 and a lot longer I hope....

https://www.scottishhousingnews.com/...ons-until-2022

why don't they go the whole hog and ask for them to be linked to the
fire service.....?...that will keep the lazy over manned bunch busy...

....where's the need in your average house ?

what similarity does your house have with a zoo-like tower block full of
third world illegal immigrants and illegal subletting /
overcrowding.........a recipe for disaster

the biggest danger to our health and well being is her and the scummy
snp lot

no doubt all the skint *******s that spend their money on drink drugs
fags carry oots and foreign holidays will get it all for nothing as usual

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
New legislation which requires all homes in Scotland to have interlinked
smoke and carbon monoxide alarms and heat alarm in the kitchen will be
delayed until 2022 and a lot longer I hope....

https://www.scottishhousingnews.com/...ons-until-2022

why don't they go the whole hog and ask for them to be linked to the
fire service.....?...that will keep the lazy over manned bunch busy...

...where's the need in your average house ?

what similarity does your house have with a zoo-like tower block full of
third world illegal immigrants and illegal subletting /
overcrowding.........a recipe for disaster

the biggest danger to our health and well being is her and the scummy
snp lot

no doubt all the skint *******s that spend their money on drink drugs
fags carry oots and foreign holidays will get it all for nothing as usual

Still getting your free food pacels, Jim?

--
*He who dies with the most toys is, nonetheless, dead.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
[...]

I'm sure I will after the wee bint's announcement in ten
minutes.....bring it on...first free thing we have ever had from gov ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 12:08:37 +0100
"Jim GM4 DHJ ..." wrote:

In article ,
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
[...]

How much did your liver transplant cost you?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/10/2020 13:06, Steve wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 12:08:37 +0100
"Jim GM4 DHJ ..." wrote:

In article ,
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
[...]

nothing I was part of the nationl insurance arrangement by the gov....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/10/2020 13:39, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 21/10/2020 13:06, Steve wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 12:08:37 +0100
"Jim GM4 DHJ ..." wrote:

In article ,
Â*Â*Â*Â* Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
[...]

that I have been paying into for years and years ....and years
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/10/2020 09:46:27, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
New legislation which requires all homes in Scotland to have interlinked
smoke and carbon monoxide alarms and heat alarm in the kitchen will be
delayed until 2022 and a lot longer I hope....

https://www.scottishhousingnews.com/...ons-until-2022

why don't they go the whole hog and ask for them to be linked to the
fire service.....?...that will keep the lazy over manned bunch busy...

...where's the need in your average house ?

what similarity does your house have with a zoo-like tower block full of
third world illegal immigrants and illegal subletting /
overcrowding.........a recipe for disaster

the biggest danger to our health and well being is her and the scummy
snp lot

no doubt all the skint *******s that spend their money on drink drugs
fags carry oots and foreign holidays will get it all for nothing as usual

Part of me dislikes the nanny state. However housefires kill 200 people
each year. Whether you think the cost of smoke detectors saving 200
people is the true question at hand.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/10/2020 13:49, Fredxx wrote:
[...]

most fires are caused by dropped fags by drunk people ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/10/2020 13:49, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 21/10/2020 13:39, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 21/10/2020 13:06, Steve wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 12:08:37 +0100
"Jim GM4 DHJ ..." wrote:

In article ,
Â*Â*Â*Â* Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
[...]

Did they bump off the person who donated the liver ?.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/10/2020 14:31, Andrew wrote:
On 21/10/2020 13:49, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 21/10/2020 13:39, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 21/10/2020 13:06, Steve wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 12:08:37 +0100
"Jim GM4 DHJ ..." wrote:

In article ,
Â*Â*Â*Â* Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
[...]

no ....bit of bad driving by a young man on the A7 ......his loss was ....