Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve[_106_] Steve[_106_] is offline

Default Feckin' *******

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 12:08:37 +0100
"Jim GM4 DHJ ..." wrote:

In article ,
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
New legislation which requires all homes in Scotland to have
interlinked smoke and carbon monoxide alarms and heat alarm in the
kitchen will be delayed until 2022 and a lot longer I hope....

https://www.scottishhousingnews.com/...ons-until-2022

why don't they go the whole hog and ask for them to be linked to
the fire service.....?...that will keep the lazy over manned bunch
busy...

...where's the need in your average house ?

what similarity does your house have with a zoo-like tower block
full of third world illegal immigrants and illegal subletting /
overcrowding.........a recipe for disaster

the biggest danger to our health and well being is her and the
scummy snp lot

no doubt all the skint *******s that spend their money on drink
drugs fags carry oots and foreign holidays will get it all for
nothing as usual

Still getting your free food pacels, Jim?

I'm sure I will after the wee bint's announcement in ten
minutes.....bring it on...first free thing we have ever had from
gov ...

How much did your liver transplant cost you?