Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Royal Mail going overboard with face masks

On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 12:06:49 +0100, David_B wrote:

On 09/09/2020 01:04, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 08 Sep 2020 23:53:30 +0100, Max Demian
wrote:

On 08/09/2020 18:12, HVS wrote:
On 08 Sep 2020, Max Demian wrote

On 08/09/2020 14:17, Dan Espen wrote:
Max Demian writes:

On 08/09/2020 08:12, Chris Green wrote:
Commander Kinsey wrote:

If we look at the US and the increased death rates, our
estimates here are quite low. To make things even worse, we
have no idea the long term impacts. Take chicken pox... you
get it as a kid and get over it. No big deal for most. Then
you get older and it comes back as shingles.

Virtually nobody gets that. I've known of one person in my 45
years.

On the other hand my wife has had Chicken Pox several times.
Each time the doctor says "well it couldn't have been Chicken
Pox the previous time". Well, eventually the doctor decided
that for some reason my wife's immune system just didn't work
too well with Chicken Pox. It's never been serious though and
she doesn't have any other significant health issues.

You can have shingles as it's a kind of return of chickenpox. I
had it at 12. My GP is now bombarding me with texts to give me a
shingles vaccination, but I don't see how that is going to work,
or why it's necessary. They are also sending me loads of texts
about pneumococcus vaccinations and blood pressure tests. No
doubt they'll be starting on 'flu vaccinations in the coming
months. I suppose sending texts automatically is a cheap and
easy thing to do.

Your odds of getting Shingles is 1 in 3. The vaccine is a
weakened strain of the virus which stimulates the immune system
but does not cause disease.

Shingles is pretty nasty, you really don't want it.

Those texts are for your own good.

I don't want a machine doing things "for my own good". I tried to
set up an appointment for a blood pressure test - it would have
been the second in my lifetime - but they cancelled it without
explanation or followup. It's just an automated system, and
they've closed the surgery near where I live.

I don't know anyone who has had shingles apart from myself.

I did (it was pretty unpleasant), as did a number of people I know
but of course you don't know any of us.

Mmm. I'm unclear of the motivation of that kind of remark - and the one
about blood pressure from 'Paul'. It's clearly not genuine concern -
more like the way that insurance companies try to frighten people to buy
their "product".

Currently I don't have /any/ insurance, apart from a couple of things
which are /technically/ insurance but don't have any genuine insurance
element.

Some people just like to talk about their illnesses.

Agreed. The only insurance I have is the minimum third party insurance
on my car, as required by law.

You're a brave man if you don't insure your house! ;-)

What would I be insuring it against?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Commander Kinsey wrote:

[...]

Lemurs.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Commander Kinsey wrote:

[...]

Those are illegal in Scotland.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sep 18, 2020 at 4:57:11 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""

Some people just like to talk about their illnesses.

Agreed. The only insurance I have is the minimum third party insurance
on my car, as required by law.

You're a brave man if you don't insure your house! ;-)

What would I be insuring it against?

Lemurs.

Those are illegal in Scotland.

Hence why you need insurance.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE Alert!

On 18 Sep 2020 22:50:11 GMT, ****, the notorious, troll-feeding, senile
asshole, blathered again:

Lemurs.

What about lemurs, ****, you demented, troll-feeding senile ****head?

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 19 Sep 2020 00:19:58 GMT, ****, the notorious, troll-feeding, senile
asshole, blathered again:

Hence why you need insurance.

What you need is a baseball bat across your stupid, troll-feeding, senile
gob, ****!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 01:19:58 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Sep 18, 2020 at 4:57:11 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""

Some people just like to talk about their illnesses.

Agreed. The only insurance I have is the minimum third party insurance
on my car, as required by law.

You're a brave man if you don't insure your house! ;-)

What would I be insuring it against?

Lemurs.

Those are illegal in Scotland.

Hence why you need insurance.

My insurance won't over uninsured lemurs. It is the responsibility of the lemur owner to take adequate precautions.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Sep 18, 2020 at 4:57:11 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""

Some people just like to talk about their illnesses.

Agreed. The only insurance I have is the minimum third party insurance
on my car, as required by law.

You're a brave man if you don't insure your house! ;-)

What would I be insuring it against?

Lemurs.

Those are illegal in Scotland.

Hence why you need insurance.

My insurance won't over uninsured lemurs. It is the responsibility of the
lemur owner to take adequate precautions.

But what if you are attacked by a horde of wild lemurs?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Sep 18, 2020 at 4:57:11 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""

Some people just like to talk about their illnesses.

Agreed. The only insurance I have is the minimum third party insurance
on my car, as required by law.

You're a brave man if you don't insure your house! ;-)

What would I be insuring it against?

Lemurs.

Those are illegal in Scotland.

Hence why you need insurance.

My insurance won't over uninsured lemurs. It is the responsibility of the
lemur owner to take adequate precautions.

But what if you are attacked by a horde of wild lemurs?

That would be an act of god, which no insurance company covers. Basically insurance covers you for what you could have afforded anyway (especially after not having thrown all your money away on premiums). Anything expensive and they'll find a way out of it.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Sep 18, 2020 at 4:57:11 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""

Some people just like to talk about their illnesses.

Agreed. The only insurance I have is the minimum third party insurance
on my car, as required by law.

You're a brave man if you don't insure your house! ;-)

What would I be insuring it against?

Lemurs.

Those are illegal in Scotland.

Hence why you need insurance.

My insurance won't over uninsured lemurs. It is the responsibility of the
lemur owner to take adequate precautions.

But what if you are attacked by a horde of wild lemurs?

That would be an act of god,

You think lemurs are gods?!?!?

which no insurance company covers.

Health insurance covers your injuries.

Basically insurance covers you for what you could have afforded anyway
(especially after not having thrown all your money away on premiums).
Anything expensive and they'll find a way out of it.

You are betting you will spend more than you put in.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 19 Sep 2020 20:18:08 GMT, ****, the absolutely BRAIN DEAD, troll-feeding,
senile ASSHOLE, blathered again:

But what if you are attacked by a horde of wild lemurs?

What if you STOPPED sucking off the unwashed Scottish ****** on every
occasion, you toothless, senile cocksucker? BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

And on average you never do. Thats why insurance companys dont go broke
very often,

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Sep 18, 2020 at 4:57:11 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""

Some people just like to talk about their illnesses.

Agreed. The only insurance I have is the minimum third party insurance
on my car, as required by law.

You're a brave man if you don't insure your house! ;-)

What would I be insuring it against?

Lemurs.

Those are illegal in Scotland.

Hence why you need insurance.

My insurance won't over uninsured lemurs. It is the responsibility of the
lemur owner to take adequate precautions.

But what if you are attacked by a horde of wild lemurs?

That would be an act of god,

You think lemurs are gods?!?!?

No, gods create lemurs and command them to attack. Call yourself Jewish?

which no insurance company covers.

Health insurance covers your injuries.

Depends what caused it. Even in the UK with "free" health cover, people who do dangerous sports get insurance.

Basically insurance covers you for what you could have afforded anyway
(especially after not having thrown all your money away on premiums).
Anything expensive and they'll find a way out of it.

You are betting you will spend more than you put in.

I do not gamble. I believe that's written in the bible too.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 19 Sep 2020 20:49:07 GMT, ****, the absolutely BRAIN DEAD, troll-feeding,
senile ASSHOLE, blathered again:

You think lemurs are gods?!?!?

He thinks you are VERY good at sucking him off, every time he wants to be
sucked off by you, you retarded piece of troll-cock sucking senile ****!