Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile OzzieTroll Alert!

On Monday, 13 July 2020 10:32:30 UTC+1, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 02:13:19 -0700 (PDT), tabbypurr:
On Sunday, 12 July 2020 21:23:00 UTC+1, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 05:38:39 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

For all his faults he makes more sense than you do
Do something useful with your life. There are plenty of options.

LOL Just your stupid senile gob, you really stupid senile Google groper!
tsk

I see you don't intend to do anything useful with your life. Well we tried.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 13 July 2020 12:17:48 UTC+1, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 03:31:32 -0700 (PDT), tabbypurr, the
troll-feeding senile Google groper, blathered again:

For all his faults he makes more sense than you do
Do something useful with your life. There are plenty of options.

LOL Just your stupid senile gob, you really stupid senile Google groper!
tsk

I see you don't intend to do anything useful with your life. Well we tried.

I see you keep INSISTING on your senile right to feed and humour the dumbest
trolls around, senile idiot! How pathetic can a senile idiot like you get?
Eh, you cur? LOL

For once I will admit to feeding the dumbest troll on here, you. I like to think there's at least some chance you might do something useful with your time, if not today.

Pathetic senile idiot? I'm none of those. Unlike you I know about my life & character.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 13 July 2020 13:54:09 UTC+1, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 05:33:48 -0700 (PDT), tabbypurr:

I see you keep INSISTING on your senile right to feed and humour the dumbest
trolls around, senile idiot! How pathetic can a senile idiot like you get?
Eh, you cur? LOL

For once I will admit to feeding the dumbest troll on here, you. I like
to think there's at least some chance you might do something useful with
your time, if not today.

Darn, you are even seniler than I already knew you were, tabbycur! G

Pathetic senile idiot? I'm none of those. Unlike you I know about my life
& character.

NT

You are ALL of that! And you still don't know that you ARE a troll-feeding
senile asshole on Usenet!

er, I did just admit to feeding you this once. Look up.
As for you calling me an idiot, which of us is the least useful contributor on this newsgroup?

Get a purpose.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 09:51:30 +0200, Peeler wrote:

er, I did just admit to feeding you this once. Look up.
As for you calling me an idiot, which of us is the least useful contributor on this newsgroup?

Get a purpose.

Get a brain, you exceptional retard! tsk

Typo corrected. The poor idiot probably wouldn't understand without my help. LOL