Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile OzzieTroll Alert!

On Monday, 13 July 2020 12:17:48 UTC+1, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 03:31:32 -0700 (PDT), tabbypurr, the
troll-feeding senile Google groper, blathered again:

For all his faults he makes more sense than you do
Do something useful with your life. There are plenty of options.

LOL Just your stupid senile gob, you really stupid senile Google groper!
tsk

I see you don't intend to do anything useful with your life. Well we tried.

I see you keep INSISTING on your senile right to feed and humour the dumbest
trolls around, senile idiot! How pathetic can a senile idiot like you get?
Eh, you cur? LOL

For once I will admit to feeding the dumbest troll on here, you. I like to think there's at least some chance you might do something useful with your time, if not today.

Pathetic senile idiot? I'm none of those. Unlike you I know about my life & character.

NT