Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jon Nicoll

Default Paper shredder recommendations fos 'soho' environment?

Hi all
any recommendations (or anti-recommendations) for makes and/or
models of paper shredders for home/small office use?

I've experimented with the hand-held ones for a fiver (laughable) and
expect that it's a case of 'you get what you pay for'. however any
specifics would be welcome. Also, are there any sources of second-hand
shredders? I'd rather get a tatty good quality one than a shiny cheap
one.

price range? I guess 30 - 100 GBP.

Thanks for your thoughts
Jon N