chris French

In message , Ziggy
writes
On 1 Sep 2004 06:18:42 -0700, (Jon Nicoll)
wrote:

Hi all
any recommendations (or anti-recommendations) for makes and/or
models of paper shredders for home/small office use?

Buy an incinerator for around £15 - £20 and burn the stuff.

As others have mentioned, the cheaper machines tend to be straight cut
and this very often leaves stuff legible and can be put together (cf.
Iranian takeover of US Embassy in Teheran).

But does this really matter for the typical home/soho user?

I can't believe someone is going to bothered to root around in my bin to
piece together recipts/bills etc.

--
Chris French, Leeds