raden

In message , IMM writes

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:01:08 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"John" wrote in message

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM

writes

So why are you getting involved in the thread?

--
geoff

Don't waste bandwidth on
him Geoff.

Our supposed boiler expert. this one hasn't a clue. He didn't know that
condensing boiler than achieve over 100% efficiency.

You know very well that the stated efficiency depends on the method of
measurement and that different schemes are in use.

I do know very well, but this turkey never.

Some expert. More
like a cowboy who should be avoided at all costs.

Thank you John Wayne......

Mr Wayne should be avoided at all costs.

Well, we try to, but like an old sore, you keep on coming back

--
geoff
raden

In message , IMM writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM writes

Plumbers are good for drains an gutters. Heating should be left to
heating
engineers.

So why are you getting involved in the thread?

Maxie, I thougt you had gone off to the far east again.

That's your problem isn't it .... always getting things wrong

Maxie, it is your problem.

No it's you're problem

Are you stocking up on bike clips? Are bike
clips in short supply?

As usual neither I not anyone else have the slightest idea what you're
on about
--
geoff
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
raden wrote:
Our supposed boiler expert. this one hasn't a clue. He didn't know that
condensing boiler than achieve over 100% efficiency. Some expert. More
like a cowboy who should be avoided at all costs.

It's been discussed before

So are you saying you get more energy out than you put in ?

That's what 100% really means

Or produces more heat output than the calorific value of the gas input?

--
*When the going gets tough, the tough take a coffee break *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Andy Hall

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:46:44 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

I said ring them up.

I just did and to apply, you have to provide the name and details of

CORGI installer. This is not a DIY scheme.

Not when I rang.

I guess that you didn't ask all the questions......

I did.

Got different answers then, didn't you...

Depends on what questions you ask.

The obvious one of whether one can DIY or must use a registered
installer.
The answer was the latter.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:46:44 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

I said ring them up.

I just did and to apply, you have to provide the name and details

of
CORGI installer. This is not a DIY scheme.

Not when I rang.

I guess that you didn't ask all the questions......

I did.

Got different answers then, didn't you...

Depends on what questions you ask.

The obvious one of whether one can DIY or must use a registered
installer.
The answer was the latter.

Just say I am fitting it myself. That is well within the law.

IMM

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM writes

"John" wrote in message

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM

writes

So why are you getting involved in the thread?

--
geoff

Don't waste bandwidth on
him Geoff.

Our supposed boiler expert. this one hasn't a clue. He didn't know that
condensing boiler than achieve over 100% efficiency. Some expert. More
like a cowboy who should be avoided at all costs.

It's been discussed before

So are you saying you get more energy out than you put in ?

That's what 100% really means

look it up on a website ...

Maxie, the scale goes over 100%, that is how it is. this turkey never knew.
This is fundamental to anyone who is supposed to know about boilers.

IMM

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM writes

.. .

"John" wrote in message

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM

writes

So why are you getting involved in the thread?

--
geoff

Don't waste bandwidth on
him Geoff.

Our supposed boiler expert. this one hasn't a clue. He didn't know

that
condensing boiler than achieve over 100% efficiency.

You know very well that the stated efficiency depends on the method of
measurement and that different schemes are in use.

I do know very well, but this turkey never.

Some expert. More
like a cowboy who should be avoided at all costs.

Thank you John Wayne......

Mr Wayne should be avoided at all costs.

Well, we try to, but like an old sore, you keep on coming back

Maxie, it is R&R time. Get that far east ticket booked ASAP.

IMM

"raden" wrote in message
news
In message , IMM writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM writes

Plumbers are good for drains an gutters. Heating should be left to
heating
engineers.

So why are you getting involved in the thread?

Maxie, I thougt you had gone off to the far east again.

That's your problem isn't it .... always getting things wrong

Maxie, it is your problem.

No it's you're problem

Maxie, there is confusion in your mind! It is your problem, that is clear.

Are you stocking up on bike clips? Are bike
clips in short supply?

As usual neither I not anyone else have the slightest idea what you're
on about

Maxie, stop all this. You and your bike clips.....

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
IMM wrote:
The obvious one of whether one can DIY or must use a registered
installer.
The answer was the latter.

Just say I am fitting it myself. That is well within the law.

Not when it comes to receiving a government grant.

--
* What do they call a coffee break at the Lipton Tea Company? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Andy Hall

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:36:17 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:46:44 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

I said ring them up.

I just did and to apply, you have to provide the name and details

of
CORGI installer. This is not a DIY scheme.

Not when I rang.

I guess that you didn't ask all the questions......

I did.

Got different answers then, didn't you...

Depends on what questions you ask.

The obvious one of whether one can DIY or must use a registered
installer.
The answer was the latter.

Just say I am fitting it myself. That is well within the law.

You know that, I know that, they don't know that, and were quite
insistent about what their policy is.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Christian McArdle

So are you saying you get more energy out than you put in ?

No, just that the "official" calorific value of gas never considered the
energy that could be obtained by condensing the water byproduct of its
combustion, so it is possible to get a nominal efficiency over 100%.
Obviously, you can't get a real efficiency of over 100%.

Christian.