Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jah_aaa

Default House buying process

Hi,

not sure if the right group, but here goes anyway:

We are first time buyers and have had an offer accepted on a house,
and both ourselves and the vendor are after a "quick" sale. Both are
chain free.

My question is this:

What sort of timetable would be a quick sale? When should I start
hassling solicitors and surveyers and the vendors?

Anyone with a rough timescale for the next few weeks??

thanks,