Rod Hewitt

Default Screwfix Bathroom Suite

I am thinking about getting a new bathroom suite. Screwfix have what looks
like a decently price, dead plain one (just about what we want) - but their
site is *very* sparing on details. I have emailed to ask for more info.

PRINCIPLE B/ROOM SUITE WHITE

Has anyone actually bought one? Are they any good? Or are there any other
suggestions for a relatively cheap suite?

[Went to Homebase today - virtually nothing available until Septemeber
while they put a mezzanine floor in - to be opened as The Bath Shop - or
similar. Huh! Not much good for me.]

I am in High Wycombe - so somewhere that would deliver here is required.

Any help appreciated.

Rod
Peter

Yes I bought one of these and put it in for my sister-in-law. There'e
nothing wrong with the suite but the taps came in gold rather than the
ordered chrome and quite honestly were very cheap. Best to sling them and
buy decent ones. If like me you forget to order the optional bath end panel,
and need one later, it's a bit of a game, so make sure you get it right when
you order. Delivery was no problem, I think within the week as I recall. I
live close to High Wycombe myself.
Regards Peter
22.41...

Bathroom Flooring Fishter UK diy 4 August 1st 03 04:06 PM
Redoing Bathroom - Help Please?? rakster UK diy 3 July 21st 03 10:55 PM
wooden floorboards in bathroom Donald UK diy 0 July 21st 03 02:37 PM
Under-floor heating for a bathroom - hot water or electric, and how to control? BigWallop UK diy 13 July 8th 03 08:46 PM
Screwfix Security drivers Grunff UK diy 7 July 5th 03 01:10 PM