Peter

Default Screwfix Bathroom Suite

Yes I bought one of these and put it in for my sister-in-law. There'e
nothing wrong with the suite but the taps came in gold rather than the
ordered chrome and quite honestly were very cheap. Best to sling them and
buy decent ones. If like me you forget to order the optional bath end panel,
and need one later, it's a bit of a game, so make sure you get it right when
you order. Delivery was no problem, I think within the week as I recall. I
live close to High Wycombe myself.
Regards Peter
"Rod Hewitt" wrote in message
22.41...
I am thinking about getting a new bathroom suite. Screwfix have what looks
like a decently price, dead plain one (just about what we want) - but

their
site is *very* sparing on details. I have emailed to ask for more info.

PRINCIPLE B/ROOM SUITE WHITE

Has anyone actually bought one? Are they any good? Or are there any other
suggestions for a relatively cheap suite?

[Went to Homebase today - virtually nothing available until Septemeber
while they put a mezzanine floor in - to be opened as The Bath Shop - or
similar. Huh! Not much good for me.]

I am in High Wycombe - so somewhere that would deliver here is required.

Any help appreciated.

Rod