Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default well that's the haircut sorted

and no increase in price either

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/07/2020 14:01, tim... wrote:
and no increase in price either

No £30 PPE supplement like the dentists!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/07/2020 14:59, Tim Streater wrote:
On 06 Jul 2020 at 14:35:05 BST, R D S wrote:

On 06/07/2020 14:01, tim... wrote:
and no increase in price either

No £30 PPE supplement like the dentists!

Oh yours are doing that too, eh?

I don't know if my dentist is but i've heard of some who are.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"R D S" wrote in message
On 06/07/2020 14:01, tim... wrote:
and no increase in price either

No £30 PPE supplement like the dentists!

30 pounds seems well over the top

even if a charge is justifiable at all

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/07/2020 14:01, tim... wrote:
and no increase in price either

did my second robocut of the lockdown this morning...lovely and free

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/07/2020 15:23, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 06/07/2020 14:01, tim... wrote:
and no increase in price either

did my second robocut of the lockdown this morning...lovely and free

Your hair must be thicker than mine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35XwpdCxpYA

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mine is free, Its called an old pair of hairdressers scissors, a beard
trimmer and a comb and a bit of water. You soon get the hang of it and can
do it by feel as long as you don't need some elaborate styling effect.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"tim..." wrote in message
and no increase in price either

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 06/07/2020 14:01, tim... wrote:
and no increase in price either

did my second robocut of the lockdown this morning...lovely and free

Your hair must be thicker than mine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35XwpdCxpYA

The lads at work all ended up shaving their hair during lockdown.

I actually thought one of them was a new starter even though I have
worked with him for 3 years.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/07/2020 14:01, tim... wrote:
and no increase in price either

did my second robocut of the lockdown this morning...lovely and free

Your hair must be thicker than mine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35XwpdCxpYA

The lads at work all ended up shaving their hair during lockdown.

I actually thought one of them was a new starter even though I have
worked with him for 3 years.

A friend of mine turned up at home with a new haircut. Her own mother
didn't recognise her.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"tim..." wrote in message
and no increase in price either

well all back to normal now

no queues

barber sitting doing nothing

you can walk straight in if you want

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/07/2020 19:43, ARW wrote:

I actually thought one of them was a new starter even though I have
worked with him for 3 years.

Haha, there's a letter in the post from us as it happens.....