Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Well, well, well. Apparently even Steve Bannon thinks meeting withthe Russians was.......treason!

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/politi...ury/index.html

"The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor -- with no lawyers. They didn't have any lawyers," Bannon continued, according to the Guardian. "Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad s***, and I happen to think it's all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately."

Bannon also reportedly told Wolff: "They're going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 11:08:57 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/politi...ury/index.html

"The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor -- with no lawyers. They didn't have any lawyers," Bannon continued, according to the Guardian. "Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad s***, and I happen to think it's all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately."

Bannon also reportedly told Wolff: "They're going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV."

The twitter war is on! Trump just tweeted that Bannon has not only
lost his job, he lost his mind! And according to Trump, Bannon was
just a staffer. Bannon and Trump at war. Let's see how the trumpets
like that! ME, I'm pouring beer and getting a bowl of popcorn!
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/politi...ry/index..html

"The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor -- with no lawyers. They didn't have any lawyers," Bannon continued, according to the Guardian. "Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad s***, and I happen to think it's all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately."

Bannon also reportedly told Wolff: "They're going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV."

The twitter war is on! Trump just tweeted that Bannon has not only
lost his job, he lost his mind! And according to Trump, Bannon was
just a staffer. Bannon and Trump at war. Let's see how the trumpets
like that! ME, I'm pouring beer and getting a bowl of popcorn!

Good news this morning. Bannon has tweeted that Trump is still a great man..
"He's the great white hope".

ROFL

And then some people wonder why we think Bannon is a racist. This is just
too funny, watching these two. Clearly they deserve each other. Trump
has shown that for the most part, all he can surround himself with are
kooks and misfits. The first test of any leader, of any manager, is whether
they can recruit and retain good people. Trump has failed miserably.
It now appears this whole sad charade is rapidly coming undone as Trump
comes apart. I hope the trumpets are happy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopo...cuck-fight.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 wrote:

On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 7:30:24 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopo...cuck-fight.jpg

Here is a version which is easier to read.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSsZiKdWAAAIfGr.jpg

And this explains what a "cuck" is, I had no idea.

http://www.newser.com/story/240978/w...ner-fight.html