Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Well, well, well. Apparently even Steve Bannon thinks meetingwith the Russians was.......treason!

On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 11:08:57 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/politi...ury/index.html

"The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor -- with no lawyers. They didn't have any lawyers," Bannon continued, according to the Guardian. "Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad s***, and I happen to think it's all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately."

Bannon also reportedly told Wolff: "They're going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV."

The twitter war is on! Trump just tweeted that Bannon has not only
lost his job, he lost his mind! And according to Trump, Bannon was
just a staffer. Bannon and Trump at war. Let's see how the trumpets
like that! ME, I'm pouring beer and getting a bowl of popcorn!