Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Why don't they make 4 ply toilet paper?

Commander Kinsey wrote:
David P wrote:
Archibald T Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
"Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)" wrote:

They do, but nobody buys it as there is not much on a roll.
Now I'd love to know the thinking that made you post this query to a diy
group. I can hardly think anyone does DIY loo rolls unless you use torn up
newspapers.
Brian

The action of putting the sheets in paralell is worthy of a DIY
discussion, as indeed is the tendancy for digital "breakthrough" on
off the shelf solutions.

If Mr Speed thought outside the box a little more, his solution could
well be dietary!

It comes as a bit of a shock that he has the problem though, I would
have thought from reading his posts that there was nothing left to
need a WC roll for.

Archibald T Blenkinsopp - anagrams
Blind tipplers honk a cab
Tipplers Nab A Bold Chink
===============
Commander Kinsey -- anagrams
Mr Amnesic Donkey
Mrs Anemic Donkey

I hope you got a computer program to do that. otherwise you need a new hobby.

I got those from the program, but I prefer using raw brain power.
Like these:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez -- anagram
"Taxes are crazi and coolio!"

Sabine Hossenfelder -- anagram
"She is on a self-bender."
===========
[Self bender]
When one over-indulges with alcohol & drugs at home alone.
Generally a combo of 3 drugs is required for a true self bender.
Also known by the slang form "spender"
I had a real self bender last night.
I had a real spender last night.
by -JPA- Nov 04, 2006 -- urbandictionary

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 16:11:09 -0700 (PDT), David P, another brain dead,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered:

I got those from the program, but I prefer using raw brain power.

The same "brain power" that doesn't let you detect when you are feeding a
troll, senile ****? VBG
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 00:11:09 +0100, David P wrote:

"Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)" wrote:

[...]

There's no way anyone could make up anagrams in their head like that. You must have used a program for those too. Unless you're severely autistic and no fun in a scrabble game.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 8 Jul 2020 15:04:46 -0700 (PDT), David P, another brain dead,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered:

My brother used to beat me at Scrabble

Keep your idiotic senile babble out of normal people's ngs, troll-feeding
senile ASSHOLE!