Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 13:49:05 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's troll**** unread

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Simple fixed windows for van?

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 13:43:29 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
T i m spewed just the
**** that always spews from the back of it.

Aww, poor Rodders, so embarrassed by his own cowardly hypocrisy,
can't say anything!

I must say it's an improvement!

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 03/07/2020 13:41, newshound wrote:
On 02/07/2020 20:02, wrote:
On Thursday, 2 July 2020 09:51:06 UTC+1, newshound wrote:
On 02/07/2020 00:30, tabbypurr wrote:
On Wednesday, 1 July 2020 20:59:20 UTC+1, newshound wrote:

I have a Renault Master panel van (not coachbuilt) horsebox, the type
with standard solid steel back doors. Wife has decided the horses
(rear
facing) need to be able to look out. The "proper" Renault glazed
units
are comparatively expensive but I reckon all I need is one or two
simple
boat/caravan types fitted within the "single skin" part at the top of
the door/s. Any suggestions for suppliers, or things to watch out
for?

scrapyard

NT

That's what my mechanic said, but ones with windows are very thin on
the
ground.

I've not looked for a pair so who knows, but on the face of it that does
sound unlikely. It doesn't need to be the same make/model, if you know
the relevant dimensions.

NT

They seem to go at about £150 each. Although the Master was sold under
several names, there are also several versions. Mine is 2004 and there
are *really* not many around. Windowless doors were far more popular
owing to theft of contents.

Have you thought of a rear-facing camera and giving hoss an lcd screen
to watch ? Might even be quicker and cheaper than bodgery on the
van doors.

Its not clear that many animals can interpret a screen as reality.

You could even play repeats of the Horse-of-the-year show at Olympia :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 06:55:36 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as cantankerous

Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
MID: