Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Security exception problem

When I try almost anything with thunderbird I get a Security exception
problem message. It has only started happening today. The only way to
get rid of it is constantly pressing Exit. Any ideas as to hot wto get
rid? I have run full esmart security to no avail. It is a bl**dy PITA
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:29:18 +0100, Broadback wrote:

When I try almost anything with thunderbird I get a Security exception
problem message. It has only started happening today. The only way to
get rid of it is constantly pressing Exit. Any ideas as to hot wto get
rid? I have run full esmart security to no avail. It is a bl**dy PITA

Either your email provider hasn't updated his expired certificate yet or you
haven't yet accepted the new certificate in TB (you have to okay it, not
"exit" it). In the first case you can only wait until your email provider
updates his certificate. That could last for a few days or a few weeks.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Broadback wrote:
When I try almost anything with thunderbird I get a Security exception
problem message. It has only started happening today. The only way to
get rid of it is constantly pressing Exit. Any ideas as to hot wto get
rid? I have run full esmart security to no avail. It is a bl**dy PITA

It's likely there's a problem with the certificate on your mail server.
Your ISP or other mail provider should be able to fix it.
It could also happen if the date on your computer is wrong.

Theo
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Broadback posted
When I try almost anything with thunderbird I get a Security exception
problem message. It has only started happening today. The only way to
get rid of it is constantly pressing Exit. Any ideas as to hot wto get
rid? I have run full esmart security to no avail. It is a bl**dy PITA

Try accessing your e-mail account via webmail instead of Tbird and see
if you get certificate errors.

--
Algernon
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/06/2020 15:38, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:29:18 +0100, Broadback wrote:

When I try almost anything with thunderbird I get a Security exception
problem message. It has only started happening today. The only way to
get rid of it is constantly pressing Exit. Any ideas as to hot wto get
rid? I have run full esmart security to no avail. It is a bl**dy PITA

Either your email provider hasn't updated his expired certificate yet or you
haven't yet accepted the new certificate in TB (you have to okay it, not
"exit" it). In the first case you can only wait until your email provider
updates his certificate. That could last for a few days or a few weeks.

**** me a normal reply...I am deeply shocked .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 19:17:42 +0100, Dim GM4DHJ ... the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered again:

**** me a normal reply...I am deeply shocked .....

No need to **** you! You are already totally ****ed ...beyond repair!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/06/2020 19:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 26/06/2020 15:38, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:29:18 +0100, Broadback wrote:

When I try almost anything with thunderbird I get a Security exception
problem message. It has only started happening today. The only way to
get rid of it is constantly pressing Exit. Any ideas as to hot wto get
rid? I have run full esmart security to no avail. It is a bl**dy PITA

Either your email provider hasn't updated his expired certificate yet
or you
haven't yet accepted the new certificate in TB (you have to okay it, not
"exit" it). In the first case you can only wait until your email provider
updates his certificate. That could last for a few days or a few weeks.

**** me a normal reply...I am deeply shocked .....

Nothing like the shock when Peeler fulfills your request.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 26/06/2020 15:38, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:29:18 +0100, Broadback wrote:

When I try almost anything with thunderbird I get a Security exception
problem message. It has only started happening today. The only way to
get rid of it is constantly pressing Exit. Any ideas as to hot wto get
rid? I have run full esmart security to no avail. It is a bl**dy PITA

Either your email provider hasn't updated his expired certificate yet or
you
haven't yet accepted the new certificate in TB (you have to okay it, not
"exit" it). In the first case you can only wait until your email provider
updates his certificate. That could last for a few days or a few weeks.

**** me

No thanks.

a normal reply...

You actually silly enough to read all its **** ?

You clearly are already very comprehensively ****ed between the ears.

I am deeply shocked .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 06:14:41 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

cretin's pathological trolling: