Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Security exception problem

On 26/06/2020 15:38, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:29:18 +0100, Broadback wrote:

When I try almost anything with thunderbird I get a Security exception
problem message. It has only started happening today. The only way to
get rid of it is constantly pressing Exit. Any ideas as to hot wto get
rid? I have run full esmart security to no avail. It is a bl**dy PITA

Either your email provider hasn't updated his expired certificate yet or you
haven't yet accepted the new certificate in TB (you have to okay it, not
"exit" it). In the first case you can only wait until your email provider
updates his certificate. That could last for a few days or a few weeks.

**** me a normal reply...I am deeply shocked .....