Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Plug sizes ?

My butt plug keeps slipping out. Where can I get a larger size ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Finally, an explanation for all the s**t spewed up here. Moral of the story is measure twice fit once!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message
Finally, an explanation for all the s**t spewed up here. Moral of the
story is measure twice fit once!

And use a damn good adhesive for a perfect seal ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 19-05-2020 13:40, NY wrote:
"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message
Finally, an explanation for all the s**t spewed up here. Moral of the
story is measure twice fit once!

And use a damn good adhesive for a perfect seal ;-)

can you show me how. Please
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/05/2020 14:11, GB wrote:
On 19-05-2020 13:40, NY wrote:
"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message
Finally, an explanation for all the s**t spewed up here. Moral of the
story is measure twice fit once!

And use a damn good adhesive for a perfect seal ;-)

Â*can you show me how. Please

A liberal smeaing of Superglue before insertion should hold it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/05/2020 12:47, GB wrote:
Â*My butt plug keeps slipping out. Where can I get a larger size ?

use a frozen fish head first and let it defrost...you will never get it
out.....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tricky Dicky wrote:
Finally, an explanation for all the s**t spewed up here.

To which youve just needlessly added.

plonk

Tim
--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 19/05/2020 12:47, GB wrote:
My butt plug keeps slipping out. Where can I get a larger size ?

use a frozen fish head first and let it defrost...you will never get it
out.....

How do you know that ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 20 May 2020 07:19:19 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/05/2020 13:40, NY wrote:
"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message
Finally, an explanation for all the s**t spewed up here. Moral of the
story is measure twice fit once!

And use a damn good adhesive for a perfect seal ;-)

Make it adjustable
Angle grinder to cut it down the middle
Insert powerful spring between the two halves
Hold together with PVA Quick Dissolving String
Insert

Alternatively for less work just substitute the Monty Python chocolate
covered spring surprise
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crunchy_Frog