DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Plug sizes ? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/649458-plug-sizes.html)

GB May 19th 20 12:47 PM

Plug sizes ?

My butt plug keeps slipping out. Where can I get a larger size ?

Tricky Dicky[_4_] May 19th 20 01:35 PM

Plug sizes ?

Finally, an explanation for all the s**t spewed up here. Moral of the story is measure twice fit once!

NY[_2_] May 19th 20 01:40 PM

Plug sizes ?

"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message
Finally, an explanation for all the s**t spewed up here. Moral of the
story is measure twice fit once!

And use a damn good adhesive for a perfect seal ;-)

GB May 19th 20 02:11 PM

Plug sizes ?

On 19-05-2020 13:40, NY wrote:
"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message
Finally, an explanation for all the s**t spewed up here. Moral of the
story is measure twice fit once!

And use a damn good adhesive for a perfect seal ;-)

can you show me how. Please

Andy Bennet May 19th 20 03:22 PM

Plug sizes ?

On 19/05/2020 14:11, GB wrote:
On 19-05-2020 13:40, NY wrote:
"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message
Finally, an explanation for all the s**t spewed up here. Moral of the
story is measure twice fit once!

And use a damn good adhesive for a perfect seal ;-)

Â*can you show me how. Please

A liberal smeaing of Superglue before insertion should hold it.

Jim GM4DHJ ... May 19th 20 03:34 PM

Plug sizes ?

On 19/05/2020 12:47, GB wrote:
Â*My butt plug keeps slipping out. Where can I get a larger size ?

use a frozen fish head first and let it defrost...you will never get it
out.....

Tim+[_5_] May 19th 20 03:36 PM

Plug sizes ?

Tricky Dicky wrote:
Finally, an explanation for all the s**t spewed up here.

To which youve just needlessly added.

plonk

Tim
--
Please don't feed the trolls

Rod Speed May 19th 20 10:19 PM

Plug sizes ?

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 19/05/2020 12:47, GB wrote:
My butt plug keeps slipping out. Where can I get a larger size ?

use a frozen fish head first and let it defrost...you will never get it
out.....

How do you know that ?

Peeler[_4_] May 19th 20 10:32 PM

Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 20 May 2020 07:19:19 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:

alan_m May 20th 20 02:42 AM

Plug sizes ?

On 19/05/2020 13:40, NY wrote:
"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message
Finally, an explanation for all the s**t spewed up here. Moral of the
story is measure twice fit once!

And use a damn good adhesive for a perfect seal ;-)

Make it adjustable
Angle grinder to cut it down the middle
Insert powerful spring between the two halves
Hold together with PVA Quick Dissolving String
Insert

Alternatively for less work just substitute the Monty Python chocolate
covered spring surprise
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crunchy_Frog