Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT (very): Raging toothache but no dentist

charles wrote:

In article ,
Roger Hayter wrote:
Pamela wrote:

On 08:11 15 Apr 2020, Brian Reay said:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

luckily I chose not to go ahead with an ツ」3,500 impant six weeks ago
because of a failed crown peg...glad I didn't....got a plate I have to
use for six months then they will do a bridge...good choice I think ...
bad time to need things like a implant

You're spending ツ」3500?

Pull the other one.

Maybe that should be 」350.

You won't get an implant much under 1500GBP. A prime target for DIY?
One could try a sawn off concrete screw, especially if you can find
titanium ones.

I've just found the Treatment plan for my implant. total 」3499. That
doesn't include the CT scan which is done at an outside company.

Was that just one implant? Did it include a denture of some kind or a
crown? Seems quite expensive otherwise.

--

Roger Hayter
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/04/2020 15:49, Roger Hayter wrote:
charles wrote:

In article ,
Roger Hayter wrote:
Pamela wrote:

On 08:11 15 Apr 2020, Brian Reay said:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

luckily I chose not to go ahead with an テつ」3,500 impant six weeks ago
because of a failed crown peg...glad I didn't....got a plate I have to
use for six months then they will do a bridge...good choice I think ...
bad time to need things like a implant

You're spending テつ」3500?

Pull the other one.

Maybe that should be ツ」350.

You won't get an implant much under 1500GBP. A prime target for DIY?
One could try a sawn off concrete screw, especially if you can find
titanium ones.

I've just found the Treatment plan for my implant. total ツ」3499. That
doesn't include the CT scan which is done at an outside company.

Was that just one implant? Did it include a denture of some kind or a
crown? Seems quite expensive otherwise.

that is what I was quoted for one implant and the wally tooth. .....

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/04/2020 15:57, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 15/04/2020 15:49, Roger Hayter wrote:
charles wrote:

In article ,
ツ*ツ*ツ* Roger Hayter wrote:
Pamela wrote:

On 08:11ツ* 15 Apr 2020, Brian Reay said:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

luckily I chose not to go ahead with an テつ」3,500 impant six weeks ago
because of a failed crown peg...glad I didn't....got a plate I
have to
use for six months then they will do a bridge...good choice I
think ...
bad time to need things like a implant

You're spending テつ」3500?

Pull the other one.

Maybe that should be ツ」350.

You won't get an implant much under 1500GBP.ツ*ツ* A prime target for DIY?
One could try a sawn off concrete screw, especially if you can find
titanium ones.

I've just found the Treatment plan for my implant. total ツ」3499. That
doesn't include the CT scan which is done at an outside company.

Was that just one implant?ツ* Did it include a denture of some kind or a
crown?ツ* Seems quite expensive otherwise.

that is what I was quoted for one implant and the wally tooth. .....

wally means imitation..fake...

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/04/2020 15:49, Roger Hayter wrote:
charles wrote:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

luckily I chose not to go ahead with an テつ」3,500 impant six weeks ago
because of a failed crown peg...glad I didn't....got a plate I have to
use for six months then they will do a bridge...good choice I think ...
bad time to need things like a implant

You're spending テつ」3500?

Pull the other one.

Maybe that should be ツ」350.

You won't get an implant much under 1500GBP. A prime target for DIY?
One could try a sawn off concrete screw, especially if you can find
titanium ones.

I've just found the Treatment plan for my implant. total ツ」3499. That
doesn't include the CT scan which is done at an outside company.

Was that just one implant? Did it include a denture of some kind or a
crown? Seems quite expensive otherwise.

Much the same as my dentist charges. That is central London. But not
the place off Harley Street to which he referred me for an urgent root
canal filling where the waiting room had wing-backed leather chairs and
a grand piano

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Roger Hayter wrote:
charles wrote:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

luckily I chose not to go ahead with an ツ」3,500 impant six weeks ago
because of a failed crown peg...glad I didn't....got a plate I have to
use for six months then they will do a bridge...good choice I think ...
bad time to need things like a implant

You're spending ツ」3500?

Pull the other one.

Maybe that should be 」350.

You won't get an implant much under 1500GBP. A prime target for DIY?
One could try a sawn off concrete screw, especially if you can find
titanium ones.

I've just found the Treatment plan for my implant. total 」3499. That
doesn't include the CT scan which is done at an outside company.

Was that just one implant? Did it include a denture of some kind or a
crown? Seems quite expensive otherwise.

Yes, there will be a crown on the implant. That's about a third of the
total price.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England