Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default OT (very): Raging toothache but no dentist

On 15/04/2020 15:57, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 15/04/2020 15:49, Roger Hayter wrote:
charles wrote:

In article ,
Â*Â*Â* Roger Hayter wrote:
Pamela wrote:

On 08:11Â* 15 Apr 2020, Brian Reay said:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

luckily I chose not to go ahead with an £3,500 impant six weeks ago
because of a failed crown peg...glad I didn't....got a plate I
have to
use for six months then they will do a bridge...good choice I
think ...
bad time to need things like a implant

You're spending £3500?

Pull the other one.

Maybe that should be £350.

You won't get an implant much under 1500GBP.Â*Â* A prime target for DIY?
One could try a sawn off concrete screw, especially if you can find
titanium ones.

I've just found the Treatment plan for my implant. total £3499. That
doesn't include the CT scan which is done at an outside company.

Was that just one implant?Â* Did it include a denture of some kind or a
crown?Â* Seems quite expensive otherwise.

that is what I was quoted for one implant and the wally tooth. .....

wally means imitation..fake...

https://www.avg.com