Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default For those in Kent and personal DIY advice.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9i79vc05tf...nline.jpg?dl=0

for Brian

From Kent online News, a screenshot via smartphone showing a man and women holding a child's hands between the couple walking in a forest like area.
The text above this says.

"While we can still enjoy a nice stroll - at a safe distance - here are some of the best open places to take a wank in Kent"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/03/2020 14:59, whisky-dave wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9i79vc05tf...nline.jpg?dl=0

for Brian

From Kent online News, a screenshot via smartphone showing a man and women holding a child's hands between the couple walking in a forest like area.
The text above this says.

"While we can still enjoy a nice stroll - at a safe distance - here are some of the best open places to take a wank in Kent"

Kent is full of ******s...cole being the biggest ****** of all....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 07:59:33 -0700, whisky-dave wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9i79vc05tf...nline.jpg?dl=0

for Brian

From Kent online News, a screenshot via smartphone showing a man and
women holding a child's hands between the couple walking in a forest
like area.
The text above this says.

"While we can still enjoy a nice stroll - at a safe distance - here are
some of the best open places to take a wank in Kent"

Noting that on Twitter (if you use such a thing) there is
#ReplaceWalkWithWank

You're welcome.

Dave R

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Oh how crude.

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"whisky-dave" wrote in message

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9i79vc05tf...nline.jpg?dl=0

for Brian

From Kent online News, a screenshot via smartphone showing a man and women
holding a child's hands between the couple walking in a forest like area.
The text above this says.

"While we can still enjoy a nice stroll - at a safe distance - here are
some of the best open places to take a wank in Kent"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Oh how crude.

Brian

but funny