Larry Weil

Default Speakman-Kent bathefaucet

My house, built in 1935, has a Speakman-Kent faucet in the bathtub. It
is one with three knobs, hot, cold, and diverter. I would like to get a
rebuilding/remodeling kit for it. I see that such kits are available
from companies such as Danco for other models, but I have not been able
to find anything for Speakman-Kent.

Does anyone know if such a kit is available, or if another kit can be
used?

Thanks for your help.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH
Travis Jordan

Larry Weil wrote:
My house, built in 1935, has a Speakman-Kent faucet in the bathtub.
It is one with three knobs, hot, cold, and diverter. I would like to
get a rebuilding/remodeling kit for it. I see that such kits are
available from companies such as Danco for other models, but I have
not been able to find anything for Speakman-Kent.

Does anyone know if such a kit is available, or if another kit can be
used?

This one?
http://www.plumbingpartsdepot.com/speakmankent3vlv.html

Travis Jordan

Travis Jordan wrote:
Larry Weil wrote:
My house, built in 1935, has a Speakman-Kent faucet in the bathtub.
It is one with three knobs, hot, cold, and diverter. I would like
to get a rebuilding/remodeling kit for it. I see that such kits are
available from companies such as Danco for other models, but I have
not been able to find anything for Speakman-Kent.

Does anyone know if such a kit is available, or if another kit can
be used?

This one?
http://www.plumbingpartsdepot.com/speakmankent3vlv.html

You could also call the Speakman Company at 800-537-2107 or
Customer Support at customerservice at speakmancompany dot com