Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

Default Where to buy cut foam in Kent?

Anyone know where to buy cut foam in Kent?

--
Nigel M
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message
Anyone know where to buy cut foam in Kent?

--
Nigel M

Bromley market most Thursday at the back of Bromley North station

AWEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 18:18:08 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Mawson wrote:

Anyone know where to buy cut foam in Kent?

Bromley market most Thursday at the back of Bromley North station

Ah, sorry. I meant in "real" Kent, not the bit on London that *thinks*
it is in Kent. ;-)

--
Nigel M
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 18:58:34 UTC, Nigel Molesworth
wrote:

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 18:18:08 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Mawson wrote:

Anyone know where to buy cut foam in Kent?

Bromley market most Thursday at the back of Bromley North station

Ah, sorry. I meant in "real" Kent, not the bit on London that *thinks*
it is in Kent. ;-)

You can get foam on order (not sure if they stock it) from Busy B's in
Herne Bay.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 18:18:08 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Mawson wrote:

Anyone know where to buy cut foam in Kent?

Bromley market most Thursday at the back of Bromley North station

Ah, sorry. I meant in "real" Kent, not the bit on London that

*thinks*
it is in Kent. ;-)

--
Nigel M

That reply reads a bit like 'don't bother trying to help me next time'

Have you retired from the Diplomatic Core or did they fire you?

AWEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 20:14:11 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Mawson wrote:

That reply reads a bit like 'don't bother trying to help me next time'

Sorry, didn't mean to, there was a smiley.

I figure that in Kent (London) you can get most things at the market
down the road, whereas in my bit of Kent you may see the odd sheep.

--
Nigel M
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 20:14:11 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Mawson wrote:

That reply reads a bit like 'don't bother trying to help me next

time'

Sorry, didn't mean to, there was a smiley.

I figure that in Kent (London) you can get most things at the market
down the road, whereas in my bit of Kent you may see the odd sheep.

--
Nigel M

Apology accepted

AWEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y
david lang

Nigel Molesworth wrote:

Anyone know where to buy cut foam in Kent?

I know what you mean by 'real kent'.

There is a place on the A251 between the A2 and Ashford

J Elliott
Springfield House, Buck St, Challock, Ashford, Kent TN25 4AR
Tel: 01233 740327

or Peter Jewson in Sittingbourne http://tinyurl.com/75yqs

Where in 'real kent' are you Nigel?

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 00:09:23 UTC, "david lang"
wrote:

Nigel Molesworth wrote:

Anyone know where to buy cut foam in Kent?

I know what you mean by 'real kent'.

There is a place on the A251 between the A2 and Ashford

pedant
M2 (junction 5 in this case)
/pedant

J Elliott
Springfield House, Buck St, Challock, Ashford, Kent TN25 4AR
Tel: 01233 740327

or Peter Jewson in Sittingbourne http://tinyurl.com/75yqs

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

In article , Andrew Mawson
wrote:

Have you retired from the Diplomatic Core

Ahem.... Corps ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,

Andrew Mawson
wrote:

Have you retired from the Diplomatic Core

Ahem.... Corps ?

--
AJL Electronics (G6FGO) Ltd : Satellite and TV aerial

systems
http://www.classicmicrocars.co.uk :

http://www.ajlelectronics.co.uk

Or even corpse !