Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Spencer

Default FA: 5 Pelican 1620 cases - new, with custom foam

5 Pelican 1620 cases - new, with custom foam - on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7571991260

My company bought six of these cases for a project, but accidentally
submitted the wrong drawings for the custom foam insert. We could not
use them, and had to have them made over. These cases are new, with
original paperwork. The custom foam insert is the harder foam (I
believe it is polyethylene), not like the pick-and-pluck foam that is
sold in the case.

Please see the eBay auction for details, item #7571991260.

Thanks,

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

On 14 Dec 2005 07:51:23 -0800, "Spencer" wrote:

5 Pelican 1620 cases - new, with custom foam - on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7571991260

My company bought six of these cases for a project, but accidentally
submitted the wrong drawings for the custom foam insert. We could not
use them, and had to have them made over. These cases are new, with
original paperwork. The custom foam insert is the harder foam (I
believe it is polyethylene), not like the pick-and-pluck foam that is
sold in the case.

Please see the eBay auction for details, item #7571991260.

Thanks,

So far..its a fair price. Much higher and it wont be.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

In article , Gunner Asch says...

Please see the eBay auction ...

So far..its a fair price. Much higher and it wont be.

But isn't that pretty much the story of ebay?

Looks good now halfway through. But 99% of the
stuff winds up "no way I'd pay that much."

Jim

please reply to:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

How many guns and ammo can I fit in one of these? And look, it'll roll all
the way the overpass, and then I have a place to sit.

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On 14 Dec 2005 07:51:23 -0800, "Spencer" wrote:

5 Pelican 1620 cases - new, with custom foam - on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7571991260

My company bought six of these cases for a project, but accidentally
submitted the wrong drawings for the custom foam insert. We could not
use them, and had to have them made over. These cases are new, with
original paperwork. The custom foam insert is the harder foam (I
believe it is polyethylene), not like the pick-and-pluck foam that is
sold in the case.

Please see the eBay auction for details, item #7571991260.

Thanks,

So far..its a fair price. Much higher and it wont be.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Deterioriating Foam in Instrument Cases? mike Electronics Repair 10 August 14th 05 07:12 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Foam for instrument cases -redux- Tom Gardner Metalworking 3 August 12th 04 04:40 AM
Urethane foam - any differences in Rob Patrick Home Repair 4 March 7th 04 04:03 AM
Screwfix gun grade expanding foam James Hart UK diy 1 August 11th 03 03:01 PM