Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default FA: 5 Pelican 1620 cases - new, with custom foam

How many guns and ammo can I fit in one of these? And look, it'll roll all
the way the overpass, and then I have a place to sit.

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On 14 Dec 2005 07:51:23 -0800, "Spencer" wrote:

5 Pelican 1620 cases - new, with custom foam - on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7571991260

My company bought six of these cases for a project, but accidentally
submitted the wrong drawings for the custom foam insert. We could not
use them, and had to have them made over. These cases are new, with
original paperwork. The custom foam insert is the harder foam (I
believe it is polyethylene), not like the pick-and-pluck foam that is
sold in the case.

Please see the eBay auction for details, item #7571991260.

Thanks,

So far..its a fair price. Much higher and it wont be.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner