Old February 10th 20, 10:30 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 10:40:29 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH more of the two sociopathic cretins' endless sick troll****

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Old February 10th 20, 10:32 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 10:37:45 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH troll****

....nothing's left!

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Old February 14th 20, 11:20 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Why doesn't everything use solid aluminium capacitors?

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Motherboards used them over a decade ago, so why do I still find
leaking electrolytics in TVs?
https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...unches-solidca
pacitor-motherboard-line?

Nothing wrong with real electrolytic capacitors. Anything can be made
cheaply.
Old February 14th 20, 03:02 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:20:53 -0000 (UTC), John Doe, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

Nothing wrong with real electrolytic capacitors. Anything can be made
cheaply.

EVERYTHING wrong with taking the idiotic baits of a PROVEN clinically insane
sociopathic trolling ******, troll-feeding senile idiot!
Old February 14th 20, 04:54 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 2020-02-14 4:20 a.m., John Doe wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Motherboards used them over a decade ago, so why do I still find
leaking electrolytics in TVs?
https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...unches-solidca
pacitor-motherboard-line?

Nothing wrong with real electrolytic capacitors. Anything can be made
cheaply.

Yep, Good caps were made by Cornell Dubilier, Used them for many years.

Rene

Old February 14th 20, 09:46 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:20:53 -0000, John Doe wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Motherboards used them over a decade ago, so why do I still find
leaking electrolytics in TVs?
https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...unches-solidca
pacitor-motherboard-line?

Nothing wrong with real electrolytic capacitors. Anything can be made
cheaply.

Well there seem to be loads of them about. A 15 amp 13.8V PSU I bought brand new had one fail after only 3 months use. And it was only used to about 5A. It's been happy ever since I put a better one in.
Old February 14th 20, 09:54 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 2020-02-14 4:20 a.m., John Doe wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Motherboards used them over a decade ago, so why do I still find
leaking electrolytics in TVs?
https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...unches-solidca
pacitor-motherboard-line?

Nothing wrong with real electrolytic capacitors. Anything can be made
cheaply.

Yep, Good caps were made by Cornell Dubilier, Used them for many years.

I remember Sprague Compulytic, not sure how good they were, never had one fail though. Still got some (twice the size of a fist) in a drawer.