Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default [OT]Why doesn't everything use solid aluminium capacitors?

On Sat, 2 May 2020 23:20:19 +0100, David_B
wrote:

You should NEVER drop people's body parts off very high buildings?

Ah, the question mark! So you probably think it's "nicer" to
kill them by neglect?
You have personal experience? Tell us ALL about it. Maybe not
in this thread. Look at the subject line. Look at the groups this was
cross-posted to.
WTF are you phishing for this time?

-------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

65 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004