Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 10 minutes to Brexit

In article ,
Ray wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
michael adams mjadams25@ukonline wrote:
What you don't seem to realise is that it was Thatcher herself who
created this dependency culture. As an inevitable consequence of her
drive to create more efficient industries. Either that, or close them
down altogether. And no matter how anyone likes to pretend otherwise,
in the majority of cases those lost jobs have never been replaced.

Quite. All those miners were simply lazy sods just hoping for a nice
restful time on the dole. If they weren't they'd have put themselves
and family on a bike and gone looking for a new job.

That’s dishonest given that Labour before Thatcher had in fact closed
more coal mines.

Typical Tory. Find an example of anyone else doing the same makes it OK.

'My Labour voting neighbour murdered his wife, which means it is OK for me
to do the same"

--
*To steal ideas from *one* person is plagiarism; from many, research*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ray wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
michael adams mjadams25@ukonline wrote:
What you don't seem to realise is that it was Thatcher herself who
created this dependency culture. As an inevitable consequence of her
drive to create more efficient industries. Either that, or close them
down altogether. And no matter how anyone likes to pretend otherwise,
in the majority of cases those lost jobs have never been replaced.

Quite. All those miners were simply lazy sods just hoping for a nice
restful time on the dole. If they weren't they'd have put themselves
and family on a bike and gone looking for a new job.

That's dishonest given that Labour before Thatcher had in fact closed
more coal mines.

Typical Tory.

I'm not a Tory.

Find an example of anyone else doing the same makes it OK.

Clearly Labour realised that closing coal mines was inevitable.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:13 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for almost TWO HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 03:13:37 +1100, Ray, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH senile cretin's troll****

03:13? LOL So, how are things for you at this time of the night in
Arsetralia, you senile Arsetralian asshole? Dark, lonely and miserable as
EVERY night? LMAO

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ray wrote:

[...]

It was made inevitable by Scargills strikes.

Remarkable how the friendly Eastern Bloc supporters were also the places
which offered cheap coal.

Of course, even if we decided to open some mines the leftie tree huggers
would whine about global warming.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 07:17 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for OVER SIX HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 07:17:27 +1100, Ray, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH senile asshole's troll****

07:17??? LOL WHY are you such an asshole, senile Rodent? What did your
psychiatrists say about it?

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Brian Reay wrote:
Of course, even if we decided to open some mines the leftie tree huggers
would whine about global warming.

That'll be why that arch leftie Boris has announced the banning of new
sales of petrol and diesel cars. And hybrids.

--
*Of course I'm against sin; I'm against anything that I'm too old to enjoy.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 05 Feb 2020 00:35:42 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Brian Reay wrote:
Of course, even if we decided to open some mines the leftie tree huggers
would whine about global warming.

That'll be why that arch leftie Boris has announced the banning of new
sales of petrol and diesel cars. And hybrids.

Literally, *nothing* of what these confused Brexiteers come out with
makes any sense at all. It's like they have 'thought Tourettes' and
just can't help themselves. ;-(

If only one of them could be honest and a realist, just once.

Some bottom lines ...

The 'decision' to leave the EU was actually made by a tiny percentage
of the Electorate (the difference).

The swing to Leave could easily have been because of lies on a bus or
some posters.

The advisory referendum was *******ised into something else...

(... So) No peoples vote on the outcome of the referendum outcome /
analysis was had.

We still have no clue if we will be leaving with or without a deal or
what the deal will be. Leave voted on something but we still don't
know what.

If we do manage to leave with a deal but it turns out to be a bad one,
would all those who voted Leave still have voted that way.

It took a deal with ministers on a different island to keep the
government in power at the time.

Does any of the above sound like something the majority want?

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 4 February 2020 16:10:40 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Ray wrote:

[...]

It would be difficult as his wife is already dead. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
T i m wrote:
Literally, *nothing* of what these confused Brexiteers come out with
makes any sense at all. It's like they have 'thought Tourettes' and
just can't help themselves. ;-(

It's just like the impeachment of Trump. All that did was enrage Trump
supporters and reaffirm he's a criminal to those who dislike him. So
changed very few, if any, opinions.

--
*Beware - animal lover - brakes for pussy*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 5 February 2020 11:27:23 UTC, T i m wrote:

Some bottom lines ...

The 'decision' to leave the EU was actually made by a tiny percentage
of the Electorate (the difference).

epends on your definitioin of tiny.
But some people those that don't use either side of their brain 0.5%
spoilt thier papers and only a very very tiny percentage of those
claim to know what they were doing, by spoiling their papers.

The swing to Leave could easily have been because of lies on a bus or
some posters.

Could have been for many reasons, but those that could read and later investigate the £350 million was wrong it was closer £368 million.

The advisory referendum was *******ised into something else...

By a remain voter IIRC.

Whos body guard leaves a gun in the toilet of a plane.

I didn't think anyone was allowed to take a gun on plane.

(... So) No peoples vote on the outcome of the referendum outcome /
analysis was had.

whatever that means.

We still have no clue if we will be leaving with or without a deal or
what the deal will be. Leave voted on something but we still don't
know what.

When you leave a marriage yuo don;t leave depending on knowing whether
you'll ever get married again do you.

Those yuo call brexiteers assumed want to leave the EU.
I don't think they cared what day of teh week it was either weekend weekday,
or time of day.
As they said leave mean leave, do you not understand what the word leave means ?
Typically right brainer, changing what a word means to suit their artistic POV.

If we do manage to leave with a deal but it turns out to be a bad one,
would all those who voted Leave still have voted that way.

who knows, but suppose it;s works out better than remaining does that mean remainers would have voted leave ?

It took a deal with ministers on a different island to keep the
government in power at the time.

Not that that has ever happened before has it.

Does any of the above sound like something the majority want?

The majority (in the past) weren't allowed to have a say in what went on.
And before then to get what yuo wanted yuo;re wife had to be beheaded or die.
In time things changed and now yuo don;t even have to be married to have sex and can leave a realtionship that no longer suites less than 50% of those in that relationship, is that wrong.
Should we really go back to when you had to stay married because the majority said you should.

Sometime you just have to try something else if yuo believ something isnlt workiing.

Only a right brainer would think nothing has chaged in the last 45 odd years.

Cheers, T i m

10 minutes to Brexit Ray[_22_] UK diy 8 February 5th 20 11:08 AM
OT Boris' BREXIT (Not actually Brexit) harry UK diy 10 November 6th 19 11:26 AM
five minutes away... patrick conroy Woodworking 14 December 26th 04 07:03 PM
Hot Tub Pump Motor Quits after 2 minutes TRowe Home Repair 3 May 23rd 04 03:05 PM
Sony 32in turns off after 15 minutes, then 5 minutes Jean-Pierre Dube Electronics Repair 4 February 19th 04 03:20 AM